Jakajan

Premiums and power creep, thoughts on premiums done right and not.

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

61 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Please quote the rule I'm violating.

Oh, and while we're on rule violations, try this one:

"Certain content for names, avatars, images/video, signatures & clan logos, have no place on the World of Warships forums or within the World of Warships game, due to their extremely offensive, annoying or inappropriate nature.

The following list is only a summary, but it gives some idea of names, images, signatures, avatars and clan logos which are not accepted with the World of Warships environment:

Names, Avatars, Images/Video, Signatures & Clan logos ....

• that contain reference to current mainstream religions that may create offense, i.e. names such as God, Jesus, Allah, etc."

I assume you know what a "Caliph" is, and the historical and modern baggage that goes along with it?

I've been through this before Issm. I've had people moderated for doing it. Every rule doesn't have to be listed to be applied. It's called common sense. I can attribute things to you to damage your reputation that you never said endlessly all day and you will never be able to keep up nor guarantee the people who took my fraud quotes seriously saw your correction. The reports are in. If you believe my name is in violation then do the same. Caliph, just like Mohammed and Jesus are personal names of millions of human beings on earth. There is no reference to religion or intent to offend, but as usual your room temperature IQ and petulant childlike demeanor has caused you to expose your idiocy. Edited by _Caliph_

I've been through this before Issm. I've had people moderated for doing it. Every rule doesn't have to be listed to be applied. It's called common sense. I can attribute things to you to damage your reputation that you never said endlessly all day and you will never be able to keep up nor guarantee the people who took my fraud quotes seriously saw your correction. The reports are in. If you believe my name is in violation then do the same.

Derailing threads also violates ToS, fyi.

Don't think I didn't notice you trying to steer the conversation away from your pathetic argument against F2P.

Unlike you, I'm not a coward who brags about abusing rules to silence opposing opinions.

So. Please. 

Explain why premium ships can not be given out for free, despite multiple examples of his happening, and explain why free users are permitted, despite not providing a revenue, if they are not necessary for the success f a game.

(Oh, and I'm also waiting for you to specify the rule I violated).

Edited by issm

I'm a deadbeat without a job and believe I should be given freely things others pay for. The world owes me a fair shot. If WG doesn't give me my way i'm going to continue to rant on the forums about how pay2win their game is even as I log in everyday to play.

It appears they have changed the rules Issm. I guess we can make people appear to have said something they didn't. It wasn't like that before. Ah, well. As for your comment, you certainly told the truth. It's admirable. But don't you want more out of life than living through the charity of others? To each their own I suppose. Edited by _Caliph_

It appears they have changed the rules Issm. I guess we can make people appear to have said something they didn't. It wasn't like that before. Ah well. As for your comment, you certainly told the truth. It's admirable.

Yes yes, once again you demonstrate that you're a moronic blowhard with zero actual ideas, just a sense of entitlement just because you have a bit of money.

I pay for games, I just refuse to pay for WoWS with it's deceptive F2P advertising and refusal to properly balance premium ships.

Once again, you refuse to address the issue being discussed. Instead, you first try to run with your tail between your legs, while pretending you aren't ("I'm bored, laters"), then you turn to petty insults, then you try and get people who disagree with you BANNED rather than rebut their arguments.

Well, now that your pathetic attempt at abusing moderation seems to have failed, you're back to petty insults.

Here, let me remind you of the ideas you're supposed to be rebutting, should you ever decide to grow a pair. (Of brain cells, obviously):

- Why is it unacceptable to allow players to earn premium ships minus premium bonuses, despite this already being the case to several existing premiums

- Why are free players allowed to play these games if their presence is not necessary for the success of these games.

Man, look. I haven't worked a day in my life and i'm damn sure not going to start today. I'm living in the basement of my Mom's man what money I have left over that she gives me from her check I damn sure ain't spending on this crap game I play everyday.

Edited by _Caliph_

*petty insults*

Why is it unacceptable to allow players to earn premium ships minus premium bonuses, despite this already being the case to several existing premiums

Why are free players allowed to play these games if their presence is not necessary for the success of these games.

Man what do you mean pay my way is a part of being a responsible adult? Don't you know the key to a successful state is to have as many people as you can on the welfare system while the few work they asses off supporting them? It's efficient man. It means most people are living good!

That's interesting Issm. Your perspective is certainly unique.
Edited by _Caliph_

It's annoying isn't Issm? To have someone use your name and change what you said? Don't worry i'll stop, not because I have to apparently, but because i'm not petulant child like you are.

Edited by _Caliph_

ISSM mastered the art of being a child a long time ago. Just put him on ignore and let him argue with himself.

It's annoying isn't Issm? To have someone use your name and change what you said? Don't worry i'll stop, not because I have to apparently, but because i'm not petulant child like you are.

No, keep going, keep demonstrating your lack of critical thought, and your reliance on being a petulant child to attack other people instead of being a mature adult and discussing the ideas.

I don't care what you do with my name, because I have confidence in the merits of my arguments.

Unlike you, I'm not some thin skinned entitled buffoon who's afraid someone using my name in parody might be exposing the truth.

Go back and check, I only mocked you when you tried to abandon the discussion by feigning victory.

You're an utter hypocrite for daring to accuse anyone else of childish behaviour when you yourself express those traits more strongly.

What could be more childish than running to the teacher when people say things you don't like?

So, again, should you decide to grow up and grow a pair:

Why is it unacceptable to allow players to earn premium ships minus premium bonuses, despite this already being the case to several existing premiums

Why are free players allowed to play these games if their presence is not necessary for the success of these games.

Edited by issm

Alright guys, going to go ahead and close this thread due to non-constructive arguing and insults.