Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wdarkk

There should be a medal...

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

Are there any plans to add achievements (even if they don't award flags) for more things?

The two that came to mind are surviving a large amount of potential damage (Dreadnought sort of covers this, but my MLG rudder Algerie isn't eligible for that ever) and getting a large amount of spotting damage.

Proof of rudder MLGness:

TXstWCP.jpg

WG said they''d be adding spotting rewards in a couple of patches. though this was said 3 patches ago so...............:unsure:

I'd kinda always hoped that it could be implemented somewhat like in WoT, where the ship doing the spotting gets a percentage of the Xp/credits earned by ships shooting at whatever it is that's spotted.

WG said they''d be adding spotting rewards in a couple of patches. though this was said 3 patches ago so...............:unsure:

they also said they would fix carriers ...

They should add a medal for scoring the first damage against an enemy ship in battle (first strike) as well as a kill-assist ribbon in the game.

"Spotty":  From Webster's online:  "...irregularly or sparsely distributed". 

There needs to be a badge for being "king potato" on a losing team during a blow out game.

They should add a medal for scoring the first damage against an enemy ship in battle (first strike) as well as a kill-assist ribbon in the game.

Perhaps a 50% damage ribbon.

I'm a huge fan of the Battlefield franchise of games and I think WG would do very well to incorporate some of the mechanics they use. Chief among them is the leadership system but that could be (and is) enough subject matter for an entirely separate thread. Second to that there needs to be an "Assist Counts as Kill" mechanic. In BF4 is you do 80% of the damage to an enemy sand someone else deals the killing blow you are still credited with a kill. I think this should absolutely exist in WoWs.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0