generaldort

Comprehensive Rules for Winning by GeneralDort

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

68 posts in this topic

Says the guy that plays solo 4% of the time. Look his stats up on NA.warships, he plays solo 4% of his games. his solo wr drops 20% vs his division games. Should have labeled this thread, I need attention.

Yeah im totally going to let someone teamkill me on purpose yeah no thanks im not letting someone ruin my game to get 20K credits for a repair bill thats going to cost 100K credits so they can play 5 games to work off being pink  to go do it again. Does that seem like an accurate assessment, Also i can list off quite a few people who have been reported to customer support multiple times and still continue to do so. So yeah no thanks im not letting someone TK me.

Fine. Then you'll just be enabling the trolls, giving them exactly what they want, not to mention if you do it enough, you'll get smacked by WG as well. They keep track of that stuff. They have been known to ban in the past for that kind of stuff.

And people like you, are exactly the reason this game and community is becoming so damned toxic and disgusting.

Dort! Why are you revealing the tricks of Unicum status to these potatoes! Now there will no longer be broadside Pepsi's to shoot at! :nerv_fish:

I am concerned as well. Good thing probably less than 1% of all WoWs player read the forums, right? :ohmy:

Meh, if people take this info to heart and it improved a large portion of the player-base, we'd all be better off tbh. 

Dort has a unique way of laying things out, but there was nothing but the truth in that OP.

Says the guy that plays solo 4% of the time. Look his stats up on NA.warships, he plays solo 4% of his games. his solo wr drops 20% vs his division games. Should have labeled this thread, I need attention.

no need to play solo when you are sociable.  Who tells thier friend "no I will not div today, I must raise my solo games count"

I am concerned as well. Good thing probably less than 1% of all WoWs player read the forums, right? :ohmy:

Meh, if people take this info to heart and it improved a large portion of the player-base, we'd all be better off tbh. 

Dort has a unique way of laying things out, but there was nothing but the truth in that OP.

​Hey everyone! Another OPG leg humping thread! Yeah for them!

Why would you play solo if you could division with clanmates?

I really don't see where you are going with that statement..

​Hey everyone! Another OPG leg humping thread! Yeah for them!

hey everyone some guy who none of us know is hating on us because he can't be in the cool kids club.  Both irl and online

hey everyone some guy who none of us know is hating on us because he can't be in the cool kids club.  Both irl and online

​Why can't I? My division rating is significantly higher than yours. In fact, I would suggest replacing wwww with me. Your division stats will increase.

Nicely put and quite funny Dort.

​Why can't I? My division rating is significantly higher than yours. In fact, I would suggest replacing wwww with me. Your division stats will increase.

You've played 5 games in a division, and it would appear you played horribly in all 5.

For... all 5 games that you have ever played in a division? 

Why would you play solo if you could division with clanmates?

I really don't see where you are going with that statement..

You've played 5 games in a division, and it would appear you played horribly in all 5.

yet I'm 80%. very few are higher. 

Very nice write up Dort. I hope that didn't give you carpal tunnel, but this one was a i can't put it down read (comparatively speaking) that had very good insight and some good humor in there as well. :teethhappy:

Oh, and btw, a big congratulations on that unimaginable multi-server ranked season. Have you recovered yet? Did you take a break after that? Wow! That was just sick on a lot of different levels (in a good way of course...insert adjective) lol

Anyway, Good stuff, Gratz, and Good Times...:honoring:

Fine. Then you'll just be enabling the trolls, giving them exactly what they want, not to mention if you do it enough, you'll get smacked by WG as well. They keep track of that stuff. They have been known to ban in the past for that kind of stuff.

And people like you, are exactly the reason this game and community is becoming so damned toxic and disgusting.

He doesn't want to be intentionally TKed?

How horrible! Such vile behavior needs to be reported immediately!

yet I'm 80%. very few are higher. 

you can't hold my jock strap son.  The only thing that is high on your end is your mental state.  Witch leads me to my next point.  Don't smoke crack. 

:P  I do break some of those rules.  

Rule 7:  I will follow  shima    fairly often in my udaloi  and rarely in my ibuki.     (further back on ibuki)    at least at the beginning of match and provide some cover.  

I also have trouble following  6 and 9 when I am heavily engaged.  very easy to overlook, esp 9.    it really is my last item on my priority list.       I also don't follow rule 15 :P

otherwise, not so bad a rule.   too bad last time I was on Gen Dort's team,  we lost badly.   

Yes he got to rank 1 on 5 servers because he only knows how to run in a Division.  At least have a rational argument when you are trying to sound cool.

you can't hold my jock strap son.  The only thing that is high on your end is your mental state.  Witch leads me to my next point.  Don't smoke crack. 

​Did you really spell which....as in Witch.....slow down. And now we have a look at OPG's finest.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Given all the abusive language directed to destroyers in this post-- Give me one good reason why I should ever help you if you're on my team. You literally call destroyers scum who don't deserve to live and insult them multiple times throughout the post.

If you don't want a destroyer to exist, then tell me why I should ever burn my limited, long-CD smoke for you.

You'll argue that you're the best chance the team has to win, or something like that. But when you go and piss off a large chunk of the playerbase with your ego, don't be surprised if they're less than willing to do what you tell them to when you try to assert your authority.

Edited by Destroyer_Kiyoshimo

Given all the abusive language directed to destroyers in this post-- Give me one good reason why I should ever help you if you're on my team. You literally call destroyers scum who don't deserve to live and insult them multiple times throughout the post.

If you don't want a destroyer to exist, then tell me why I should ever burn my limited, long-CD smoke for you.

Apparently you cant read.  It's ok Ill help.

" Friendly DDs are of course cool and stuff (unless they are Shimakazes)."

Posted (edited) · Report post

Apparently you cant read.  It's ok Ill help.

" Friendly DDs are of course cool and stuff (unless they are Shimakazes)."

And I'm a Shimakaze player who previously had no problem offering smoke and spotting to allied battleships.

Which clearly they don't want. So I'll stop doing it.

Next sad attempt at an insult, please.

Edited by Destroyer_Kiyoshimo

Yes he got to rank 1 on 5 servers because he only knows how to run in a Division.  At least have a rational argument when you are trying to sound cool.

Where is that data? Assuming you are talking about Dort, I see a 53% win rate in ranked play, at least in NA. Mine was 72%. Is that rational? Granted I got bored of ranked once the flag awards stopped but getting to rank one, would have been easy had I focused on it, I just like getting the flags.

One key problem with #9 - Even if I wasn't usually focused on dodging and weaving in a BB or commanding squadrons and watching the map - I physically can not read the chat 90% of the time. I can't see the chat text against the sky, at times the sea, and other areas and other areas of intense brightening on landscapes. They need a different text colour or an option to choose what colour the team chat is.