Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warp103

First Impression BENSON

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

why is that. I know that Tube is having some issues

why is that. I know that Tube is having some issues

You were lagging pretty good there in game. You even comment on it.

If "Quality" is defined as "Complying to expectations"... I would suggest that you are not offering a quality viewing experience to your viewers.  

The viewers are out there, eagerly subscribing to those content providers whom play well, have a decent monologue, and offer timely reviews.

It appears that your equipment is second-tier, and not able to output viewable videos.  I would not want my name on this video, it is just too painful to watch!

I would also consider omitting the over-lays of anything else on the screen that subtracts from the video.  The "Autobot" in the upper right-hand screen is covering-up the ribbons & Damage counter.  Do you believe that the pic of a bot is more important than the ribbons & damage counter?  In what way?  It appears as clutter to me... a distraction with no purpose other than being a pretty picture.

I will add you to my list of Content Creators as soon as you get your Quality sorted out, and I wish you luck going forward.  

Autobot? That's the Liger Zero Jaeger  ;)

I'm about 10,000 XP away from the Benson in my own Mahan, and looking forward to her.

Posted (edited) · Report post

If "Quality" is defined as "Complying to expectations"... I would suggest that you are not offering a quality viewing experience to your viewers.  

The viewers are out there, eagerly subscribing to those content providers whom play well, have a decent monologue, and offer timely reviews.

It appears that your equipment is second-tier, and not able to output viewable videos.  I would not want my name on this video, it is just too painful to watch!

I would also consider omitting the over-lays of anything else on the screen that subtracts from the video.  The "Autobot" in the upper right-hand screen is covering-up the ribbons & Damage counter.  Do you believe that the pic of a bot is more important than the ribbons & damage counter?  In what way?  It appears as clutter to me... a distraction with no purpose other than being a pretty picture.

I will add you to my list of Content Creators as soon as you get your Quality sorted out, and I wish you luck going forward.  

this was a live stream video of my first game in the Benson. recorded at 720 and was a very laggy game.  IF you watched some of my other impression videos. Most were done in 1020.  I always post my first battle no matter how it was  recorded. Could it have been better sure if I recorded it. but then it would not show  what a happens to avg joes when  lag or something else happens lol. Feel free to  look at my other videos an judge for yourself . But thank for viewing and if it help just 1 person I feel i did well for the community.  Have fun

You were lagging pretty good there in game. You even comment on it.

yup my net was having a laggy fest while I was streaming. 1 min it perfect {for 720} the next i was getting lag spikes.   with 50mb up that should not happen but ISP what can you do lol

Edited by warp103

Autobot? That's the Liger Zero Jaeger  ;)

I'm about 10,000 XP away from the Benson in my own Mahan, and looking forward to her.

yes that is liger zero jaegar lol

I just did  LIger zero  Late night talk show cartoon subject was Sub Octavian Q A

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0