Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rolkatsuki

Most complained subject relating to the game.

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

In game issues where complaints happen   104 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is complained the most relating to Wows?

• Teams(they are too good or bad for you)
    • RNG( missing shots when you shouldn't be)
    • Detonation( getting one shotted by a stray torpedo in your full health yamato)
    • WG (meaningless patches for ex)
    • Epicenter gametype
    • Matchmaking ("omg teams are so uneven!")
    • A particular ship being overpowered (Belfast or Khab anyone?)
    • The bow-fighting meta of the BBs (especially high tiers)
    • In game chat (toxic)
    • PvE (i can't make enough credits there)
    • The brokeness of the CVs(bandaids ain't do none)
    • The game's collab with a few anime series (wows has teamed up with Arpeggio and Haifuri)
    • Cyclones (oh gr8 now I can't see beyond 8km)
    • Radar (the supposed solution to your DD problems)
    • Russian master race ( those are not ussr DDs those are CLs)
    • The Royal Navy's lateness or lack of its ships in the game
    • Other (please comment below)
    • A specific ship class (BBs Oneshotting, cruiser frying you alive, torps out of nowhere cause of a DD & CVs fighting at things that can't really bite back)
    • French retreat jokes (no white flags please)
    • Not being a unicum (aww I wanna be as good that guy on youtube who carried their team)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

People will surely find anything and point out its faults to complain about but what do you is being complained the most?

lol actually I really enjoy Cyclones since they usually show up when I need cover to slip away in. Actually might be good to increase numbers of high time cyclones since it would force teams to move into closer ranges in their fights.

lol actually I really enjoy Cyclones since they usually show up when I need cover to slip away in. Actually might be good to increase numbers of high time cyclones since it would force teams to move into closer ranges in their fights.

Agreed, also the cyclones in general for me makes fighting more epic I just luv BBs brawling out close range. 

THREADS LIKE THIS

Lol hahaha :teethhappy:

Why can't we all just be happy with a free game?

Nobody is forcing us to play it. If there weren't so many of us that liked the game as is, or at least put up with its flaws, it certainly would have failed by now.

I'm pretty sure I can live with the flaws and few things about the game that I don't particularly care for... like cyclones and detonations. :hiding: 

Nobody is forcing us to play it. If there weren't so many of us that liked the game as is, or at least put up with its flaws, it would have failed by now.

I'm pretty sure I can live with the flaws and few things about the game that I don't particularly care for... like cyclones and detonations. :hiding: 

Well said Doctor

Nobody is forcing us to play it. If there weren't so many of us that liked the game as is, or at least put up with its flaws, it would have failed by now.

can you imagine the peace and serenity the people that do NOT play WG games have right now???

Ahhh ignorance is bliss

Only complaint:

Being low tier in 66% of my weekend grinds.

Tier 5s are nearly inconsequential in a tier 7 match.  Likewise, the same goes for tier 8s in a tier 10 match.

Of all the missions yesterday, I was only top tier in 2, middle tier 3.   One would think it should be 5-5-5 for 15 matches, but no..  it's 2-3-10.

Still..  I did my best.  Managed to pick it up by playing US DDs instead of grinding French cruisers.

Posted (edited) · Report post

My vote is for teams.

I think the majority would enjoy the game more if your teammates had similar skill to you.

Edited by Wulfgarn

can you imagine the peace and serenity the people that do NOT play WG games have right now???

Ahhh ignorance is bliss

I can only imagine and envy. 

I'm so far down the WG rabbithole with WoT, and now WoWs, that I have given up any hope of escape. :P

Probably all those worthless meta-complaints about other people complaining:rolleyes:

m3c3Lbe.jpg

I'd say detonations. I've seen plenty of threads made by people who take this game so seriously that they practically blame detonations for all the problems in their lives.

I feel that the subject with the most complaints is torpedo bombers although that has lessened with detonations being a close second.

I can only imagine and envy. 

I'm so far down the WG rabbithole with WoT, and now WoWs, that I have given up any hope of escape. :P

I hear that playing LOL for two days will change EVERYTHING you feel about WG games....:teethhappy:

I'd say detonations. I've seen plenty of threads made by people who take this game so seriously that they practically blame detonations for all the problems in their lives.

I got 99(%) problems and Det are not one of them, just 1%....less than 1% actualy ....

If there is any one peeve I have, it's with matchmaking.  Being thrown into game after game as the low tier, possibly only low tier, ship in a game gets old real fast.  Or, the matches are such that one team has a substantial advantage in their ship types over the other.  I don't mind one bit being out played.  I do mind getting pummeled simply on the basis that my opponent(s) has a near overwhelming superiority because their ship is two tiers up on mine.  That makes up for mediocre play in a way that almost seems like cheating.

Being a say, tier 5 in a tier 6 - 7 match almost makes you nothing but a target.  Even if you get numerous hits and play well, you do virtually nothing in the end.  The other ships have too many hit points, too much armor, too much more capacity to stop or fix damage, leaving you in a nearly hopeless situation.

If there is any one peeve I have, it's with matchmaking.  Being thrown into game after game as the low tier, possibly only low tier, ship in a game gets old real fast.  Or, the matches are such that one team has a substantial advantage in their ship types over the other.  I don't mind one bit being out played.  I do mind getting pummeled simply on the basis that my opponent(s) has a near overwhelming superiority because their ship is two tiers up on mine.  That makes up for mediocre play in a way that almost seems like cheating.

Being a say, tier 5 in a tier 6 - 7 match almost makes you nothing but a target.  Even if you get numerous hits and play well, you do virtually nothing in the end.  The other ships have too many hit points, too much armor, too much more capacity to stop or fix damage, leaving you in a nearly hopeless situation.

The only difference between the MM on tier 5 vs tier 8 ...  You will still be low tier all the time, but at tier 8, you will be LOSING CREDITS.

Poll has no bacon.

Reported.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0