SaltyRat

Engine Boost Mod

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

I just saw a video that showed the Kiev getting a special perk called Engine Boost Mod 1 if you get to level 9 in the ranked season. I got to I think 3 and I did not get this on my Kiev? Is there some other requirement for getting this other than getting to rank 9?

Posted (edited) · Report post

You need to mount it like any other upgrade. Or did you sell it?

Yes I know about mounting, hence how I know I dont have it. I do not recall selling it, I only sell things like hull, torp and GFCS mods I have upgraded from. Is there a chance it is on a different ship instead? I see I have it on the Ognevoi, so maybe you only get it on one or the other? Edited by SaltyRat

When you get it it's in the inventory. You must have mounted it to the ognevoi at some point and forgot about it.

When you get it it's in the inventory. You must have mounted it to the ognevoi at some point and forgot about it.

How do you mount an upgrade from inventory?

It shows as available for mounting when you click on the upgrade slot.

I don't know of anything that 'gives' you the engine boost mod (or any other mod) for free.  Generally these 'special' upgrade mods only come in supercontainers.

It shows as available for mounting when you click on the upgrade slot.

I don't know of anything that 'gives' you the engine boost mod (or any other mod) for free.  Generally these 'special' upgrade mods only come in supercontainers.

I should have got it during the ranked. It says you get it when you finish level 9 and I pasted that early on and I do recall seeing it in the awards but did not know what ship it went on?