Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Battlecruiser_Renown

Is IFHE standard for Glassionaire?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just a guess, but if you don't already have concealment, then take that instead. Otherwise, I'd guess it would probably be AFT or one of the many useful level 3 skills.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I'm only up to Emile Bertin atm, so I have no opinion.  My guess is, go CE unless you are planning to keep the ship, because Algerie doesnt benefit from IFHE.

If you are keeping your captain on LaGlass I would take it second behind Concealment Expert.

If you are going higher up the line, no, it isn't worth it (unless you are happy respecing your captain when you transfer him but this of course costs) .

The higher tiers have 203mm/240mm so IFHE is wasted. They do have decent AA which is augmented well by AFT. Concealment Expert is still the most useful T4 skill to have.

My high tier French cruiser capt (14pts) currently has

• PT
  • Last Stand
  • Demo Expert
  • Concealment Expert
  • AFT

I have been tossing up dropping AFT to pick up superintendent  (the extra heal would be very handy) but as I've only just got the Saint Louis I will fight a few battles first before doing anything.

I feel like it really could have shined with IFHE. But, ifhe is useless on 203s, and I didn't feel like respeccing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0