Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruinsmasher

Containers

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 posts in this topic

What are strategies regarding containers?

I always get Signals because they just seem more valuable to me. I can get credits and I don't understand the value of consumables, since not every ship uses all of them and I assume I can't get better service (faster reloads, etc.) -- plus, I can buy what I need.

--Signal Flags, I can only win, earn them through containers and Achievements or buy them with cash from my pocket. I hate getting camouflage instead of flags, Camo is just credits spent -- and often it's cheap camo that I don't want (less than type 5.)

--Credits can be earned, so patience will get you to what I need for free

--Consumables cost credits, so again, they are free.

When I started this game, I was getting 5 of each flag when I got flags, but now I am getting only 4. Is that because I am now at a higher level, or because I'm hoarding flags and have too many flags in my stock?

Also, I was regularly getting 500 free XP in one of 3 containers (assuming I earned all 3 in a day), but now I haven't gotten any for weeks (possibly beginning the same time my signal awards went from 5 each to 4 each.) Is that because I am now at a higher level?

Can anyone shed some light on this lower level of rewards in my current containers?

Also, I don't understand getting "premium" consumables or "4 slots."

I think I have too many idle commanders, why would I want more slots to have more idle commanders?

Flags.

You can buy some flags but most you have to earn and you'll never earn enough. So flags.

You'll pick up camos too, to the point where you'll never have to worry about camos again.

There are no good strategies when it comes to containers. You pick what you think you need the most.
I don't need a lot of stuff so I always take the Try Your Luck hoping for a Super Container.  

The change to the amount of flags you're getting isn't because of your level. Several patches ago they reduced the rewards in containers, was 5 flags or 5 camos and now its 4 flags or 2 camos. The contents of Super Containers as took a hit. 

As to the 500 FXp, I'm not sure. I sometimes get 750 FXp from Try Your Luck containers but as its a random reward it shows up at random. 

Premium Consumables are nice as they give you an extra charge of said item but also faster cool downs. As a destroyer player having more charges of smoke and a faster damage control can mean living and dying. Thankfully these items can be purchased with credits so having them on auto resupply means I don't have to worry about getting them in containers. 

Concerning the Reserve slots, some people have A Lot of commanders sitting around. One common tactic is to take a premium ship that doesn't have a full line yet, like the Italian navy, and start training multiple captains for that nation when it comes out. Others will have Two Commanders trained for the same ship, One commander is skilled for competitive play like clan wars and the other is their random battle captain. 

Hope this explains your questions. 

There are no good strategies when it comes to containers. You pick what you think you need the most.

I don't need a lot of stuff so I always take the Try Your Luck hoping for a Super Container.  

The change to the amount of flags you're getting isn't because of your level. Several patches ago they reduced the rewards in containers, was 5 flags or 5 camos and now its 4 flags or 2 camos. The contents of Super Containers as took a hit. 

As to the 500 FXp, I'm not sure. I sometimes get 750 FXp from Try Your Luck containers but as its a random reward it shows up at random. 

Premium Consumables are nice as they give you an extra charge of said item but also faster cool downs. As a destroyer player having more charges of smoke and a faster damage control can mean living and dying. Thankfully these items can be purchased with credits so having them on auto resupply means I don't have to worry about getting them in containers. 

Concerning the Reserve slots, some people have A Lot of commanders sitting around. One common tactic is to take a premium ship that doesn't have a full line yet, like the Italian navy, and start training multiple captains for that nation when it comes out. Others will have Two Commanders trained for the same ship, One commander is skilled for competitive play like clan wars and the other is their random battle captain. 

Hope this explains your questions. 

Perhaps the most detailed and complete answer to any question I have asked here. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0