Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camo68

500th Game in the Khab

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

So all set for my 500th game in the Khab one of my favourite ships. If I have a very good game I might even sneak my average damage up to 80,000 (didn't do the math but very unlikely) which would be nice but is unimportant compared to a win.

Game starts - 1 DD on each team, so straight into and cap A on Warrior's path. And that's where things start to look awry.

All our team decide that they should come to A, So our BBs near C have just about get level with B on the way to A after it's already been capped. They still keep coming.... So the win is most likely off the table without a ship sunk.Oh well let's try and have a good game regardless. Start working over the enemy cruisers and set up for a torp run on a BB pushing into cap. 

Not spotted but there is a cruiser just behind me and then to put the cherry on top of a very ordinary game.

KreUFuS.jpg

Not even a main battery shell it was from his secondary batteries!!

I will let you imagine what I would like the future to hold for the programmer who put this in the game, but it's not "Fun and Engaging" .

Rant over

Khab detonation?

my sincerest of sympathies!

a98.gif

Hey OP did it look something like this?

ypYyFrt.gif

Det flags are manditory in VMF DD's; and yes I found out the hard way in my Khabarovsk also.

Dets in Khab, yep. The only good thing is getting 10 flags to playa  few games where you don't get single shotted.  Of course it sooooo sweet when I drop a Yamato with a single fish :teethhappy: 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0