Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

Another great game with a Forumite - Napalm_Stix_2Kids

1 comment in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

In keeping with last night's tradition, this morning started off a little..shall we say..slow.   Still working through 4 hours of sleep, 2 pots of coffee, and a hangover/buzz that seems to want to linger, but I had a few good individual games that seemed to just fall apart.    Ran into Napalm_Stix_2Kids in a game, granted he was on the other team, but we were both rolling the GK and ended up in a bloodbath brawl in which I was just lucky enough to get the last shot in.  20 seconds later and I would have been a goner for sure.  Best part of that game was that he and I were on opposite sides of an island not 5k from each other, but I wasn't about to come around, though we were talking about it, as he had a Bis and Yam in the area with him.   So, and this is the best part, dude rolls around to me to bring it.  I love that.  Good gun battle, seconds blazing, and like I said, I came out lucky in the end.  If I could have a shoot out like that in every game I wouldn't care about anything else.  Thanks Napalm and hope to see you again.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this