Bullpies322

HMS Hood Release

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

11 posts in this topic

When testing and balancing is complete, usually after the next patch drop, not before.

Hoping Kaga doesn't get released until next month, I'm kinda broke rn. Hood I don't think I'll buy, I can work with slow turrets, but slow turrets coupled with Iowa-like turning circle and awful accuracy... all my pet peeves for battleships rolled together.

Should be next patch when the "Hunt for the Bismarck" campaign comes up.

Yes it will be. There are missions in the campaign that only Hood can complete.

Why buy the Hood when the campaign may be able to award it for free?

Why buy the Hood when the campaign may be able to award it for free?

i think notser put a vid up when he checked it out on public test, and the end reward is a Bismarck, didnt seem to mention any Hood as reward, the camo for it yes, but not the actual ship itself...

i think notser put a vid up when he checked it out on public test, and the end reward is a Bismarck, didnt seem to mention any Hood as reward, the camo for it yes, but not the actual ship itself...

Always comes with a disclaimer that PT campaign rewards and mission requirements are subject to change (and in fact will change since the PTS notes explicitly say the campaign task requirements are easier on the PT to facilitate data gathering). When Campaigns were first introduced, the PTS had Mikasa as the award for Honorable Service, but it was changed to Shinonome when the patch went live.

It's crap when WG is only selling it for 100 dollars in bundle only, I didn't want to spend that much money for it. I spend the standard price for it. 

Have to wait for affordable Hood package, likely the deluxe or the standalone depending on how my finances are by the start of June.  Working freelance doesn't lend itself to having cash on hand for pixelboats.

very similar to the packaging of the Graf Last year difference they had a way you could earn it and they extended the Santa Convoys so we cheap bastards could earn the Graf and still complete the santa convoy