You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

The *OFFICIAL* I amleaving / Done playing this stupid game / Never giving WG my money thread.

69 comments in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

Instead of busying up the main page with your posts..   Just post all your goodbyes and not paying to play comments here.  Anyone that cares can come here and taste the salt from your tears......

• Cool 21

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

I think we should bug the WG mods to pin this...   lol. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Ha - pinning this would probably become #1 on the listed reasons for leaving! 

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

Well, I ain't going to be giving WG my money...

...yet... until there is a super-sale and I actually go and get something like a Subway gift card so I can actually use something to pay online... :P

Spoiler

Edited by Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper
  • Cool 1

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
13,112 battles

Good bye in advance to whoever actually does that here

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

Good bye in advance to whoever actually does that here

Look at all the time you just saved yourself from reading all those other future topics.   You're welcome.  :)

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

There is a rumor going on that servers are down, I am definitely going to stop giving money to WG and leave the game because of that.

Did I mention that invisible ships are unrealistic and torpedoes are OP? Also HE spam. 

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

There is a rumor going on that servers are down, I am definitely going to stop giving money to WG and leave the game because of that.

Did I mention that invisible ships are unrealistic and torpedoes are OP? Also HE spam.

They are probably back up.  Just got the pop up notice that the update is complete.   But I did hear that rumor myself...   I probably won't actually go play though because I will just get torped and set on fire.  Stupid DD's won't support me anyway and cruisers just damage farm.    Just going to sit here on the forums with my BB Binky and cry.  :)

Alpha Tester
7,170 posts
4,070 battles

Queue Sub_Octavian doing his best Adele impression!

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts

Thread is a good idea (if not intended just to take the piss). One place for WG to come and take note of why people are leaving; could help them in reviewing stats and making changes (like their surveys).

Yes, there will be those members of the amateur dramatics society who will post that their world has ended because 'a competition is too hard to win a ship' or similar (:P), but they're easy enough to identify. :honoring:

Edited by _WaveRider_

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,532 posts
2,084 battles

Contrary to some popular beliefs, "the sun will come up....tomorrow..."

[APC21]
Members
2 posts
4,931 battles

Is the game unbalanced, yes. Are there whiney noobs who cry because they don't have the determination to complete the campaigns, yes. Yet for all of that the game is a good time and ever improving. The anger people have towards it all is amazing, I believe they have forgotten that it is a game to be enjoyed.

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles

I'm never giving WG another dime!!!  They will get my dollars and tens of dollars.  Maybe even a hundred here or there.  But I'm keeping my dimes.

• Cool 3

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles

I think we should bug the WG mods to pin this...   lol. 

Actually since it goes right against forum rules, this thread should be closed

[-K--]
Members
589 posts
14,712 battles

Actually since it goes right against forum rules, this thread should be closed

There's a rule forbidding the mocking of melodrama?

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

I'm not quitting this game any time soon, but threads like this are about as counterproductive as it gets, complete non-content. Instead of flaming people when they get frustrated and leave, maybe you should converse with them and discuss what it is that caused them to leave. At the very least, if you don't like their thread and they're completely uncooperative, you not comment on it and ignore, instead of feeding them attention and making yourself look childish by taking the bait.

Also there's nothing "*OFFICIAL*" about this thread, so to the locked thread archive it goes.

Members
7,086 posts

This thread is in poor taste. Not everyone who quits informs us of why (in fact, I daresay the vast majority utter not a peep), and of the remainder, a good portion do so because they wish they could stay but - as a last objective - hope to affect change to a product they would have otherwise continued playing.

Yes, there is a degree of special flower syndrome at work, too, but the vast majority of humanity cannot decouple the ego when campaigning for bettering the world. But to act like WoWs doesn't have some real, valid, and - in some cases - crippling problems; that people who quit and complain should be herded into some little corral where they can suffer together, or (more realistically, since this thread will never catch on) be preemptively mocked by some salty forum personality, is foolish.

Edited by Battlecruiser_Tiger
  • Cool 1

[B-W-M]
Members
337 posts
12,996 battles

I am not giving Wargaming any money!

...because I don't have any.:( Otherwise I'd have had the Tirpitz a year ago.

--IronDuke

[-K--]
Members
589 posts
14,712 battles

This thread is in poor taste. Not everyone who quits informs us of why (in fact, I daresay the vast majority utter not a peep), and of the remainder, a good portion do so because they wish they could stay but - as a last objective - hope to affect change to a product they would have otherwise continued playing.

-snip-

And if "I quit" threads were ever thoughtfully worded, constructive essays on the problems that drove a player away, I would be bothered by someone mocking them. But when was the last time time you saw one that wasn't along the lines of "BB STOP BUFFING, IT IS TO MUCH SECONDERIE AND NOW NERF TORPEDO WITH RDF ITS TO MUCH I QUIT GOOD JOB WARGAMES YOU RUIN IJN BYE".

There are forum sections for suggestions and bug reports; now there's a handy section for incomprehensible tirades.