Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pata1985

Clash of the E. - How much is "to much damage" for a week?

24 comments in this topic

Members
1,019 posts
8,525 battles

Doing my math if I want the Kami R, I´ll be 25-30 pts short with the normal 3 week points, so now I have my only hope in the damage criteria to be in the top 100, first week I made 11.2m dmg and made it to #53 and 2nd week I made 10.05m dmg and didn´t make it to the top 100 now :( :amazed:

What would be a safe bet then for 3rd week? ARG ! :izmena:

Edited by Pata1985
  • Cool 1

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

Stop playing, it's the only way to win.

The Clash has poisoned us enough already.

• Cool 1

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts

The Clash has done nothing, it's just an event. The bitterness is easy to notice in those with poison already within. :coin:

• Cool 2

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

~13.5-14 million by my estimation

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

The Clash has done nothing, it's just an event. 

Nothing except turn friends against one another, rip the community apart, and put money in the pocket of evil.

It is not "Just An Event," it's the end of everything.

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

Nothing except turn friends against one another, rip the community apart, and put money in the pocket of evil.

It is not "Just An Event," it's the end of everything.

No one actually hates anyone, I think you fail to understand satire and banter.

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

No one actually hates anyone, I think you fail to understand satire and banter.

And you fail to see how everyone is becoming a bunch of puppets, dancing for the enjoyment of the Higher Power.

The world is crumbling around us and everyone treats it as a joke.

Members
1,019 posts
8,525 battles

but ... but ... I want the Kami R in my port :( even if I never use her lol 

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

but ... but ... I want the Kami R in my port :( even if I never use her lol 

Get off the forum and continue grinding then. It is a fun ship, very nimble. 

Members
1,022 posts
13,341 battles

Doing my math if I want the Kami R, I´ll be 25-30 pts short with the normal 3 week points, so now I have my only hope in the damage criteria to be in the top 100, first week I made 11.2m dmg and made it to #53 and 2nd week I made 10.05m dmg and didn´t make it to the top 100 now :( :amazed:

What would be a safe bet then for 3rd week? ARG ! :izmena:

hey there are giving away 50 coins for 200 word stories here on the forums.  below is the link sadly it ended may 1st looks like...

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/123721-clash-of-the-elements-coin-extravaganza-writing-activity/page__p__3001822#entry3001822

Edited by Rilak

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts

And you fail to see how everyone is becoming a bunch of puppets, dancing for the enjoyment of the Higher Power.

The world is crumbling around us and everyone treats it as a joke.

:teethhappy: ROFL. I've played a game I enjoy, for the time I could and won additional items that I didn't have before! Dancing? I'm doing a frikin Futterwacken! :teethhappy:

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles

Lol I already accepted I was not getting the main event prize after calculating what was needed right from the start, so I set my sights on the premium time and am currently enjoying it as I do my ship grinds so actually I am coming out of this mess farther ahead than ai would have been and am in good spirits over the fact the premium time was essentially Free for just doing my ship grinds.

:)

• Cool 1

Members
1,019 posts
8,525 battles

Lol I already accepted I was not getting the main event prize after calculating what was needed right from the start, so I set my sights on the premium time and am currently enjoying it as I do my ship grinds so actually I am coming out of this mess farther ahead than ai would have been and am in good spirits over the fact the premium time was essentially Free for just doing my ship grinds.

:)

I'd get a special consumable IMO because you can only get them via supercontainers I think, wereas premium time just go to the premium store. :)

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles

I'd get a special consumable IMO because you can only get them via supercontainers I think, wereas premium time just go to the premium store. :)

well I play mostly free to play on these games, although did buy couple Anime tanks in Blitz in the past, but other than that I don't usually spend cash in games.

Members
1,019 posts
8,525 battles

wooo ! Made it to top 100 in 3 different categories, received 300 extra coins  for a total of 1085 ... sweeeeeeeeeet ! 

[BLNCE]
Members
2,293 posts
7,614 battles

They should have built this event around captain planet. We would of have more elements to choose from. Earth, Wind, Fire, Heart, and Water. Then we could have been planeteirs - cause saving our planet is the thing to do!

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
3,945 battles

Outstanding, congrats mate. I wasn't able to place in top anything, finals suck :(

But I'm happy, while I didn't get the Kami R I did get Smoke Mod.1 for my new Perth, Radar Mod.1 for whenever I get Baltimore/DesMoines and a whole bunch of camos. That Free XP bonus is perfect for grinding Mo.

Members
1,019 posts
8,525 battles

Thanks bro

One thing that stands out from my clash stats, I got tons of kills stolen from me (lol) did not completed that criteria but I got the dmg done and by a good margin, also in victories, which is hard to get when playing with players who don't care about team work, have no clue what they are doing or just plain and simple bots/afer's kill the game.

IT hurted my WR stats yeah, had many many lost battles being #1 of the losing team, oh well, thats how it goes for me.

Edited by Pata1985

[WAP]
Members
720 posts
19,565 battles

well I play mostly free to play on these games, although did buy couple Anime tanks in Blitz in the past, but other than that I don't usually spend cash in games.

Thrawn, I'm generally the same as you but I do like to buy occasional things.  Over the course of about 10 months of playing this game I think I've spent about $50 - 4 or 5 Christmas containers and I recently bought 90 days of premium for $25.

I look at it this way. I really enjoy the game and while I'm not going to make the devs rich, I don't feel bad about buying them a cup of coffee now and then.  After all, if we don't buy something then the game dies.

At the very least, we should all buy them a coffee (or lunch, if you will) now and then.

[CHIGR]
Members
243 posts
12,315 battles

nice job, i wonder when will the achievement be added to our account.........

Edited by Top_Gun_1999

Sign in to follow this