You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
nina_blain_73

How Many Matches Do You Play in an Avg Day?

38 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
894 posts
3,949 battles

On a good day 6-12ish on a bad day maybe 3 or 4. Horrible days I log into my port look at it for a few minutes then logout.

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Depends.  I can go a few days with 0.  Then I'll get in the groove and bust out 5-25.  Depends on if I don't get sucked into another video game on the PS4, called back to work, or decide to do youtube commentary/uploading. 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,630 posts
5,107 battles

If my ping and college-work allow me, anywhere between 10 and 40 battles a day I'd say. I can push 200 easily on a Saturday.

~Hunter

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,829 posts

4-15 Pending what i have going on.

Yard work, kids soccer, pool in backyard etc etc.

I usually have from 8:30 - Midnight for free time when Wife/Kid is asleep.

[-K--]
Members
663 posts
7,529 battles

4-15 Pending what i have going on.

Yard work, kids soccer, pool in backyard etc etc.

I usually have from 8:30 - Midnight for free time when Wife/Kid is asleep.

Ugh....don't remind me of my pool out back. I have to drain/refill mine here soon.

I get anywhere from a couple games in on a busy day, to 20 games when we get on a roll in the clan divisions.

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

Weekdays, just enough to get the first two containers. Some days I don't play at all due to other commitments (especially right now with playoff hockey on). Weekends I can usually get all three containers, though I play more in winter since it's less likely for me to go out somewhere.

Members
1,650 posts
13,679 battles

I average 10. ...I've been averaging 10 for year and a half. ...my only regret is that Warships led me to give up chess online. ...I had racked up about 15,000 blitz chess games in three or four years; now I've racked up about 5,000 missions since. ...

[JADED]
Members
91 posts

According to my registration date and the amount of played games my average is 5.5 games per day. But the real amount played depend on a couple of things, some days I play not at all, other days 1 or 2 games and sometimes it can go up to 20+ a day. Family, job and the usual real life stuff set my gaming schedule.

Privateers
728 posts
9,377 battles

Usually around 20, but I've gone as high as 35, or sometimes haven't played at all. 

[5IN]
Members
2,109 posts
10,709 battles

Anywhere from 2 - 12 depending on what's going on in RL. Ive played as many as 25 I think, but that was awhile ago.

B

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,873 battles

I don't have average days anymore.

1 - 25

Depends on current events, work schedule, weather outside, health/activities of FRANs, and what I feel like doing.

[BFBTW]
Members
500 posts
2,939 battles

It varies day to day.  Sometimes, I'll go a week without playing due to homework, others I can do anywhere from 7 - 20 or so battles in a day.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

I average between 2-4 but can go anywhere from 0-15 in a day.

Same. 

[RLGN]
Members
19,136 posts
35,173 battles

Depends on mood, time free, and game mode. If I'm slumming in co-op I ganusually get in twice as many games.

Normally I play enough games to get the first two containers, though if I'm playing exclusively Randoms, I may push for the third container.

Other goals, or getting a 'Dang that was a great game! Time to quit, because there's no way I'll top that,' game, can increase or decrease the number.

So, 5-15 games a night, depending.

• Cool 1

[ONE38]
Members
3,782 posts
14,818 battles

If I played all seven days per week, without any days off, since the date of my first battle then I've done 10.6 battles per day.  There's basically only one way to get good. 

Members
736 posts
11,428 battles

You can go to Warships Today and look at your average.

Mine is 6.16 per day over 317 days.

That means 2 to 6 games on the weekday and maybe 15 a day on the weekend.