You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

A Quick Permanent Camo Question

11 comments in this topic

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

If a ship you sold had perma camo on it and you buy it back one assumes the perma camo will still be there... or not?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,714 posts
26,569 battles

Yes it will be.

• Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Wargaming isn't one to take away something you've purchased. Only in rare instances, and they will either refund you or replace what they took away with something similar. They tend to err on the side of generosity. You keep the permanent camo when you sell the ship.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

I figured as much. Thanks!

To make sure my friend you can go to your inventory and select camo and it will show you all the perma-camo's you have . It even shows you the non-premium as well as premium ship perma-camo's .   :honoring:

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

To make sure my friend you can go to your inventory and select camo and it will show you all the perma-camo's you have . It even shows you the non-premium as well as premium ship perma-camo's .   :honoring:

Thanks Chien. I already got the Hipper back and there it was. Thus ends my foray into Prinz Eugenland. For a ship pretty much the same as the Hipper my WR was in the epic fail category, 20% lower than the Hipper for the same number of battles. Welcome back Hipper--with perma camo. I'm just glad I never bought that for the Eugen!
  • Cool 1

4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Thanks Chien. I already got the Hipper back and there it was. Thus ends my foray into Prinz Eugenland. For a ship pretty much the same as the Hipper my WR was in the epic fail category, 20% lower than the Hipper for the same number of battles. Welcome back Hipper--with perma camo. I'm just glad I never bought that for the Eugen!

Lol ; that reminds me of my E-25 fiasco in WoT .  Did great damage ; lots of kills (got top gun 8 times) ; lots of spotting damage . And had a win rate that was the lowest of any premium ; and most of my tech tree tanks  .    :ohmy:

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

Lol ; that reminds me of my E-25 fiasco in WoT .  Did great damage ; lots of kills (got top gun 8 times) ; lots of spotting damage . And had a win rate that was the lowest of any premium ; and most of my tech tree tanks  .    :ohmy:

Ah but those glory moments make it all fine in the end. :)
  • Cool 1

4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Ah but those glory moments make it all fine in the end. :)

Not really . I remember with particular disgust that city map (Wind-something or other ) that has a curved river going thru it and is in winter . I had 7 kills (and only 10 man teams due to the time of day) running around the East side of the city ; saying to myself over and over again . " This is my city ! Stay out of MY CITY ! " . Dodging their one arty running around killing any of the red team that came in and watching the entire rest of my team melt into the ground without a single kill . And so losing to capping as the last two tanks refused to come after me . Sigh .

:(