IcyThor

I sunk an Allied cruiser

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 posts in this topic

That's what the voice in the battle said. I watched Jingle's video "how not to suck at this game" and I still managed to sink an Allied ship with a torpedo.  I didn't get the name of the player, but whoever you are, I am very sorry.  I will wear pink in the game to designate me as a teamkiller.  I also managed to get sunk by secondary guns of an enemy CV when we were the last ships n the game.  I was fumbling with my torpedo controls.  If you never need to know "what NOT to do" just message me.

You and me both have committed the worst sin imaginable. Now we must wear pink as punishment for our horrible transgression. I have done this twice already, so I know. Everyone else, please inform our sinner of his penance. Amen.

If you're looking for forgiveness you may want to start by choosing the right forum. This one is for guides.

Transgressors! You shall pay for your sins!

Supporting breast cancer awareness for a few hours should do it. Don't forget to put on your charity flag.

If you're looking for forgiveness you may want to start by choosing the right forum. This one is for guides.

I thought this could be a guide to others not to make the same mistake.

My 9 year old son was playing on my account (he's OK in battleships) and was in the Benson and panic torped straight into an ally. He was so upset he almost cried. I said you would be forgiven and luckily the player did not get nasty.