Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Belfast manual secondaries?

8 comments in this topic

Members
2,066 posts
23,605 battles

Just thinking ahead to UK BB's. Has anyone used manual secondaries skill Cpt on the Belfast? If so what were your thoughts. I have gotten 3 days of CQ kills in it is why I ask.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,877 posts
17,607 battles

First, let me ask you this.......why are you doing a secondary build.......ON A CRUISER, i mean sure some cruisers have good secondaries i guess, but i wouldn't go secondary build on them seeing as cruisers aren't the ones that should be getting extremely up close and personal, but hey, if you feel like experimenting, you go right on ahead bro 

Members
2,066 posts
23,605 battles

I'm coming from the has anyone thrown a warspite with manual secondaries captain skill on it in a Belfast? If so what were your results? When UK BB's come out will it be worth it to take that captain out in a Belfast.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,877 posts
17,607 battles

well, if you're doing it for the British BBs, i cant see why not, i mean if there a ship to go secondary build  in its definitely battleships, especially if you like brawling, I.E German battleships

Members
765 posts
2,849 battles

The Belfast is known for strong secondaries.  Using your commander skills to enhance it is not cost effective however.  If a Cruiser happens to have half the secondary power of a BB, its going to have a reputation for it.  However, spec'ing for it is only half as effective as on a battleship.  Belfast should have IFHE and Concealment.  The other commander skills are up to the player.

[SOD]
Members
147 posts
7,276 battles

On a Belfast, it will no little to no good.

On a British BB, maybe, but, you don't know their stats YET. Usually, German BBs have great 2nd and upper tier US BBs. So far that I know of, Tirpz and Bismark are the only ones that benefit from it.

Sign in to follow this