Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Murakumo_96

Poor little Tirpitz

35 comments in this topic

[-BN-]
WoWS Community Contributors
311 posts
14,518 battles

I harassed this Tirpitz basically since I got range on him and burned him to death, he wasn't a one fire guy, but I got really lucky with RNG. I did close to 150% of his HP pool alone!

R7SpNsP.png

Can you guess in what ship I was?

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

Atlanta.

Akizuki or Atlanta.

Do I get a cookie?

Nope, I would love to have either of those ships lol

[KSF]
-Members-
5,295 posts
9,260 battles

Based off your service record, I'd say either the Zao or Atago.....

[KSF]
-Members-
5,295 posts
9,260 battles

Nope, I would love to have either of those ships lol

*says the guy who has a Flint....:trollface:

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,816 battles

The single plane says not a powerful AA platform, at least not if there was a CV...

I'm gonna go with Fletcher here.

Condescending tone (use of word 'little' really) indicates a higher-tiered ship.

I'd rule out Zao since they indicated they got lucky with RNG, Zao has no problems with fire RNG.

I'd rule out cruisers in general since they'd kill the ship more quickly than a DD would.

OP's highest USN DD is Fletcher, hence my choice.

Edited by pewpewpew42

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

Based off your service record, I'd say either the Zao or Atago.....

*says the guy who has a Flint....:trollface:

Hey, that's cheating! lol 

But yeah, I was on the Atago :honoring:

Well, even if I have the Flint I have always wanted an Atlanta and I am in the Shiratsuyu...

The single plane says not a powerful AA platform, at least not if there was a CV...

I'm gonna go with Fletcher here.

Condescending tone (use of word 'little' really) indicates a higher-tiered ship.

I'd rule out Zao since they indicated they got lucky with RNG, Zao has no problems with fire RNG.

I'd rule out cruisers in general since they'd kill the ship more quickly than a DD would.

OP's highest USN DD is Fletcher, hence my choice.

Maybe the use little was not necessary, but It was the Atago. Think about it, how many shells would I need to do that much damage? I did over 40k damage in fires to him, the rest was HE and AP shells. I don't know how I got that many damage on him, as you point, a cruiser most likely kill the BB before getting that damage.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,147 battles

Well, even if I have the Flint I have always wanted an Atlanta and I am in the Shiratsuyu...

Uh, I cannot understand why you would want an atlanta when your flint is noticably better in almost every catagory besides long range AA. 

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,191 posts
30,943 battles

It figures, Atago.  Tier VII+ IJN Cruisers are some of the best all around fire starters in the game and Myoko was the first to show me on my BB when I was new that yes, you indeed can have 4 fires going on your ship at the same time.

[RLGN]
Members
19,167 posts
35,208 battles

Where are all these idiots who let themselves be shot to hell by these fire-breathing cruisers... Sure would be nice if all I saw were some of them, instead of people who shoot back at long ranges when I'm evading and still whack off huge chunks of hp...

Apparently all I'm good at in Atago is winning, because my win rate in it is above average... It certainly isn't causing damage; my average at that is a pathetic 26k...

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

Uh, I cannot understand why you would want an atlanta when your flint is noticably better in almost every catagory besides long range AA. 

Because people say she is a fun ship, and that's something I would like to see. However, I will never buy her, and that is because of the Flint.

Where are all these idiots who let themselves be shot to hell by these fire-breathing cruisers... Sure would be nice if all I saw were some of them, instead of people who shoot back at long ranges when I'm evading and still whack off huge chunks of hp...

Apparently all I'm good at in Atago is winning, because my win rate in it is above average... It certainly isn't causing damage; my average at that is a pathetic 26k...

Is not like this guy was an idiot, but I cought him in a very bad position.

I know how to play the Atago, I am not the best, but I certanly know the ship I have over 900 battles between ranked and random, she is a beuty!

latest?cb=20150304205845

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

It figures, Atago.  Tier VII+ IJN Cruisers are some of the best all around fire starters in the game and Myoko was the first to show me on my BB when I was new that yes, you indeed can have 4 fires going on your ship at the same time.

Yeah, the IJN cruisers are amazing, the Myoukou gave me my first witherer and from there everyone is amazing!

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,491 battles

Radar, which is actually locked behind a pay-wall at tier 7, and a 14-gun broadside. Atlanta can ruin any DD's day far more easily than Flint can.

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

Radar, which is actually locked behind a pay-wall at tier 7, and a 14-gun broadside. Atlanta can ruin any DD's day far more easily than Flint can.

But the Flint can ruin the day of any other class, and DDs aren't that big of a threat for her anyways. Yeah, I would like to try the Atlanta, but the Flint is just better.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Did something like this with the Atago. The Tirpitz player got a bit frustrated but gave me a well played. Everytime he fired his main battery  on another target I used mine to give him a broadside of HE and vanished before he could reload. Took me a moment but I burned him down. Worked well since it was in the late game and we were 3vs3.

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

I would be absolutely happy to trade in my Atlanta for a Flint.

There has been 3 ranked seasons were you could bring an Atlanta, so you can say that is was possible to "trade" the Atlanta for a Flint

Did something like this with the Atago. The Tirpitz player got a bit frustrated but gave me a well played. Everytime he fired his main battery  on another target I used mine to give him a broadside of HE and vanished before he could reload. Took me a moment but I burned him down. Worked well since it was in the late game and we were 3vs3.

Yeah, I love doing that, gives them no chance to fire back, and in the late game it is really easy to do. Is also funny to fire just before you go behind an island.

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,834 posts

Not sure why anyone would want an Atlanta or Flint when we have the Belfast.

Better ship in every way.

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

Not sure why anyone would want an Atlanta or Flint when we have the Belfast.

Better ship in every way.

The Belfast is an special case, she is just straight up broken. 

Still, the Flint has some advantages over the Belfast, mainly she has great AA and she has torpedoes.

Members
127 posts
4,997 battles

I burned down a bismarck in my kiev last night. Enemy team just gave me that "Keep farming our stupid bbs Kiev"..."sure thing"

Beta Testers
251 posts
6,367 battles

It was either Chapaev or a Kutuzov and i have the feeling i was the tirpitz in question.... I got 2 games in a  row where a Chapaev gave me 7 fire and a Kutozov 8...

[-BN-]
311 posts
14,518 battles

It was either Chapaev or a Kutuzov and i have the feeling i was the tirpitz in question.... I got 2 games in a  row where a Chapaev gave me 7 fire and a Kutozov 8...

No, that Tirpitz wasn't you, I was in my Atago 

Sign in to follow this