You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tutty29

I got compared to Notser!!!

13 comments in this topic

Members
33 posts
1,633 battles

The other night during a battle one of my team mates told me that I was a "Notser in the making"!!!!!!!!

I felt so proud to be compared to the likes of someone so well known to the community. Of course....the reason my team mate said so is the fact that I buried myself into no less than 5 different islands during the course of the battle.....

I'm still gonna take it as a compliment!

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

I ran into an island today. Then came the CV torpedo bombers....

• Cool 2

[OBS]
Members
1,277 posts
12,014 battles

Got him from full HP in his Tachibana with my Mikasa once, it was pretty comical to watch him try and run in panic, running aground and bumping along the side of the island with speed boost on after I dodged his first salvo at close range.  What was even better is that he was streaming at the time.  His second salvo and everyone else on his team did finish me right after that but it was very funny.  You know you've pulled a coup when Notser says in chat, "I hate you, lol", good stuff.

Members
499 posts
7,185 battles

So... You advocating for IFHE on Des Moines now or what? :trollface:

Something tells me the troll is strong in Notser.

[CHEEZ]
Members
2,614 posts
4,925 battles

I'm jealous...

I have run into islands multiple times in one match. I have run into islands multiple times in one minute. I have run into islands and been killed while grounded. I have gotten stuck on an island and not been able to move for the rest of the match.

Not one of these groundings... Have I ever been compared to notser.:(

Edited by twitch133

[FAQUE]
Members
523 posts
8,092 battles

I'm really not sure.  Poe's Law applies here, and Notser never was the most skilled player.  He is entertaining from time to time, but not exactly the kind of youtuber you watch to improve your game.

Members
1,155 posts
12,294 battles

The other night during a battle one of my team mates told me that I was a "Notser in the making"!!!!!!!!

I felt so proud to be compared to the likes of someone so well known to the community. Of course....the reason my team mate said so is the fact that I buried myself into no less than 5 different islands during the course of the battle.....

I'm still gonna take it as a compliment!

​It's amazing that kid hasn't ever responded to anything on these forms.  At least I haven't seen it.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

I'm jealous...

I have run into islands multiple times in one match. I have run into islands multiple times in one minute. I have run into islands and been killed while grounded. I have gotten stuck on an island and not been able to move for the rest of the match.

Not one of these groundings... Have I ever been compared to notser.:(

I've   been considered to be a tater by notser , so  there !. :D  
Edited by centarina

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,646 battles

Yeaaaaa, I'm strongly doubting that. You don't do a video of that length and then throw a hissy fit when you get called out on Reddit when you're just trolling.

He also recommended IFHE on the Khab. Thankfully he said that right at the beginning, so I could turn off the video and save my time.

Alpha Tester
7,170 posts
4,070 battles

Haha, I'm pretty sure that running aground is fairly well called a "tactical Noster" by most of us fond of our wonderful NA CCs at this point.