You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BlazerSparta

Permanent camo sale.

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Hopefully, after selling half-price Tirpitz's recently, they have learned a valuable lesson. 

Guess we'll have to wait and see, but now that they've started, i'm unlikely to buy full price anything....:teethhappy:

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

They had a camo sale a while ago if I'm not mistaken...

Temporary camo no?

I'm talking about the permanent camos, like 2-5k doubloons, never run out, etc, etc.

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,526 posts
28,454 battles

I have 14/15 tier X ships, so a sale on permanent camo would be perfect.  100% agree it'd be nice to see some time :).

• Cool 2

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

Wargaming: no

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,021 posts
4,739 battles

Please WG'ing... 

If anything, do it for the unemployed painters. 

Edited by Cobraclutch
  • Cool 1

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

That'd be nice.

Members
1,019 posts
8,525 battles

If it ever gets a decent discount (not something like 10%) I'd buy 5+ T10 cammos.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

I wish WG would do that too.

I'm looking forward to give Hindy and Grozo beautiful camos

Any chance I could get you to give me a screen cap of the Grozovoi's permanent camo for my thread? In 1080 if at all possible. Please and thank you!

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts

I have 14/15 tier X ships, so a sale on permanent camo would be perfect.  100% agree it'd be nice to see some time :).

So you spent all of your doubloons free XPing to the T10s on day 1? :P:trollface:

Members
1,817 posts
9,029 battles

Any chance I could get you to give me a screen cap of the Grozovoi's permanent camo for my thread? In 1080 if at all possible. Please and thank you!

Yep, check your thread :)
  • Cool 1

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,526 posts
28,454 battles

So you spent all of your doubloons free XPing to the T10s on day 1? :P:trollface:

All my Tier 10's have been earned.  The only time I used free xp to move up to them (from tier 9) was when you earned 50 dragon flags for each tier 10 ship in your port.  Go figure just after that, they announced the Missouri and its' free xp requirement.  I'm a fan of paying the iron price :).  

So far the only tier 10's I haven't earned are the Minotaur (RNCL), and the Z-52 (DEDD).  I'm at Tier 9 on both.  I have yet to start the FRCA line, since progress on those ships (tiers 1-4) don't count towards the Clash of Elements event.

Sadly, I don't play any of my 10's much.  Operating costs are such that even a 2nd/3rd place game loses credits (no premium), so instead I spend my time playing premium ships that I love and getting my dailies in for the ship lines I'm working on.  In addition, I'm not a huge fan of tier 10 battles.  

Edited by Lord_Zath

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

Temporary camo no?

I'm talking about the permanent camos, like 2-5k doubloons, never run out, etc, etc.

Maybe not directly, but if the third party site that was selling Dubs for a good price reduction is still doing that, that is basically the same thing.  Sort of the long way around to getting a bargain.  Camo costs the same dubs, but if the dubs are 30% cheaper to buy.....

Members
1,817 posts
9,029 battles

Maybe not directly, but if the third party site that was selling Dubs for a good price reduction is still doing that, that is basically the same thing.  Sort of the long way around to getting a bargain.  Camo costs the same dubs, but if the dubs are 30% cheaper to buy.....

You said correct: third party not WG

[0456]
Members
3,945 posts
10,545 battles

Ooooooh man. Premium camo for mino and mato! Yes plox.