Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

How was your weekend spree?

19 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,577 battles

4 solo on Saturday, 50% wins. Made at least one mistake cause didn't keep escape route for Tirpitz and ate 3 torps in my stern. Ended my streak with a surprising carry in Fiji:

fTLrzME.pngCame down to me vs. an ATL, Puca, and Belfast after a poor Colorado got savaged by enemy Hiryu and finished off by those cruisers. Our Ranger kept the cruisers spotted while I sneaked along an island, surprised the Belfast with a volley into his citadel, smoked to bait ATL into using radar, but he stays broadside and 2 volleys later he drops. Had to sit behind island for a bit to avoid Duca's torps, but put my superstructure knowledge to good use on his poor French butt butt. Time ran out just a few seconds later. What a carry!

Sunday went better. 2 yolo Randoms, won 1, then won 5 with SJDank and Techgeek from Fog. Changing your nickname to include "poke if need div" really works wonders!

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Went 2 and 7. Planes were getting shredded when I was top tier and untouchable when bottom tier. So I'm confused.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,659 battles

Figured that since WG has no interest in making T10 DDs balanced that I would make the most of it and farmed Elite Captian XP in my Khabarovsk. Did pretty good.

Members
1,549 posts
5,319 battles

What I did play was not fun nor satisfying as my teams failed around until they died and we lost.

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,874 battles

Worked up a 10 point captain on the Duca A'osta, and got to 9 points on the Perth.

These are both single ship per nation releases, but their family is due to grow at some point.  It's good to be ready.

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,021 posts
4,739 battles

Pretty blah, barely got any play. 

By the time I got past Gym/ cooking / Errands / Cleaning the walls I was tired AF and I went to bed. 

Edited by Cobraclutch

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

I'm not sure exactly what the 6 game Fletcher losing streak cost me in win rate, nor the Prinz Eugen games I lost.  I just couldnt seem to win with those ships this weekend.  Belfast on the other hand, remained ol reliable, and even managed to make some guy's day when he killed a "wallet warrior".  I'm not sure what he was so salty about, his team whipped our backside that game.

All things being equal I was beaten pretty savagely this weekend.

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

I wasn't too bad as long as I stuck to playing my CAs. Playing anything else ended poorly for me.

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,147 posts
6,651 battles

Got kicked in the pants on Friday and Saturday, had a good Sunday and am about 12k from finally unlocking the Missouri (decided to grind it the old fashioned way).  Plus my cat knocked over a glass of water into my keyboard during what was otherwise my highest damage game ever.  Good times!

Members
1,019 posts
8,525 battles

I got catched by the weekend warrior-yolo-selfish-botting players and hurted bad (sig) like 47% WR :( , of my losses IIRC 75% I ended being #1 of the losing team, I think that makes me the first loser? LOL

[BLNCE]
Members
2,293 posts
7,604 battles

Good weekend overall. Won a lot more than I lost so I am happy. Had some massive games on battleships. Had some terrible games on destroyers. Had some good laughs with division mates. Highlight of the weekend was killing a mino with an 11k damage salvo from Khab. Lotta colapses on both sides though - its getting kinda pathetic in that regard. 

[-BWS]
Beta Testers
1,896 posts
13,842 battles

Took torps in 6 games from team mates.

one time to 55hp and then was yelled at for not capping.

[BONKZ]
[BONKZ]
Members
1,629 posts
16,275 battles

Horrible. I potatoed more than usual but overall the potato was strong this weekend. Could barely win a game to save my life

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,577 battles

Got kicked in the pants on Friday and Saturday, had a good Sunday and am about 12k from finally unlocking the Missouri (decided to grind it the old fashioned way).  Plus my cat knocked over a glass of water into my keyboard during what was otherwise my highest damage game ever.  Good times!

And I suppose you smashed the cat in a fit of rage? :D

Cause I'd have told it in cat-speak it just nuked all the mice you were fighting.

Sign in to follow this