You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Vossie

Minotaur Guns ?!

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
339 posts
4,345 battles

for those who like to cry foul on the Minotaurs guns and say:

"ummmm, like, they not historical, and umm, like, its sooooo OP that its stupid they put something so unrealistic in the game like this, ummm.... like ummm"

remember HMS tiger had the same guns and turrets that were due to be fitted to the Minotaur had she been built

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

And a very similar gun was on the Worcester-class light cruisers of the USN. 6"/47 autoloading guns.

Members
331 posts
5,455 battles

I never complain that it's unrealistic or non-historical, I just find it ridiculous that light cruiser armed with 152 mm guns can burn me down faster than any other ship in the game due to the nature of its armament. I'll gladly take on Moskava's  and Zao's over the Minotaur because I can REPAIR the damage from their irritating HE shells. I can only repair 10% of the damage I take from a Minotaur. Considering how fast the Minotaur fires, it's impossible to escape its fire unless something else draw's its attention

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles

for those who like to cry foul on the Minotaurs guns and say:

"ummmm, like, they not historical, and umm, like, its sooooo OP that its stupid they put something so unrealistic in the game like this, ummm.... like ummm"

remember HMS tiger had the same guns and turrets that were due to be fitted to the Minotaur had she been built

So.... send that video to wargaming tell em that they're dumb and they should buff the Mino's RoF for historical accuracy....cause I'm pretty sure that was closer to 2 seconds than 3 there....

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

So.... send that video to wargaming tell em that they're dumb and they should buff the Mino's RoF for historical accuracy....cause I'm pretty sure that was closer to 2 seconds than 3 there....

after MBM3 and AR, it gets down to 2s range.

3s - 12% - 15% = 2.244s

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles

after MBM3 and AR, it gets down to 2s range.

3s - 12% - 15% = 2.244s

(-12%)

3.2x0.88 = 2.816 Never really counted AR... but yeah, you'd have to be practically dead to get to 2.25  Looking forward to more CL lines, I like the speedy reloads.
Edited by Sethanas

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

AR gives a 10% buff when you reach 50% health. That's usually the baseline I use when factoring in AR's effects.