Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grim__Reaper_

Bogue default Squadron Layout

5 comments in this topic

[NGA-A]
Members
3 posts
12,761 battles

HI all,  forgive me ahead of time for this question, it's probably something simple I'm missing.  When I look at the loadout of the default Bogue, it shows 3 squadrons.  Fighters, torpedo bombers and dive bombers.  However, when I join a game, I only have fighters and torpedo bombers, no Dive bombers.  Am I missing a setup or setting somewhere?  Thanks in advance.

Members
1,947 posts
8,913 battles

This bit of idiocy on WG's part is correct. No DB on the stock bogue, no balanced lay out whatsoever.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,320 battles

welcome to the world of aircraft carriers,

where lunacy rules the midnight sky

and having even the remotest and most tenuous form of  contact with reality is expressly forbidden.

(be sure to duck to avoid the flying pigs, they've been just everywhere since hell froze over)

[NGA-A]
Members
3 posts
12,761 battles

Umm, wow.  OK.  That's really disappointing.  It seems as if I worked really hard to get the Bogue to just be disappointed.  I had planned to use the default since it had all 3.  My commanders build is centered around torpedo bombers which will be useless with the Bogue unless I stay with only having 2 squadrons.  Very disappointing.

Members
2,688 posts
4,560 battles

Umm, wow.  OK.  That's really disappointing.  It seems as if I worked really hard to get the Bogue to just be disappointed.  I had planned to use the default since it had all 3.  My commanders build is centered around torpedo bombers which will be useless with the Bogue unless I stay with only having 2 squadrons.  Very disappointing.

The basic loadout is still probably your best bet.  Come Independence you get a good balanced loadout and then you won't see that again until the Midway.

Sign in to follow this