Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pufek

Clash Of Elements - Coins

19 comments in this topic

[STORM]
Members
631 posts
24,390 battles

Finally after 2 and half weeks of grinding coins and miss last year the pearl season,  finally I got it !! :great:MvzPpjy.png

Edited by pufek
  • Cool 6

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

Man, while I have her already, that camo is sweet! (And so are the bonuses :coin:)

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

Greed corrupts all!

Fire chills to the bone! Water burns the flesh!

Existence is pain!

END IT!

Members
2,424 posts
38,340 battles

Great effort.

I don't think I could have got her this time.  Glad I did with the pearls.

I don't often play DD; but when I do, I prefer to play Kamikaze R.

[_TKS_]
Members
866 posts
25,978 battles

grats..... if I max out this week, I will miss it by 5 coins.

Members
7,122 posts
26,425 battles

grats..... if I max out this week, I will miss it by 5 coins.

​There is a writing your best story thread that will play you 50 coins for sharing and more if your story is chosen....just in case you weren't aware of it.

Members
7,122 posts
26,425 battles

Finally after 2 and half weeks of grinding coins and miss last year the pearl season,  finally I got it !! :great:MvzPpjy.png

​Congrats! I just got mine as well. I know there was something about the new camo, mine doesn't have that, do i need to do anything to get that camo, or will it auto fix? Congrats again!
  • Cool 1

[MPIRE]
Banned
1,662 posts
27,586 battles

​Congrats! I just got mine as well. I know there was something about the new camo, mine doesn't have that, do i need to do anything to get that camo, or will it auto fix? Congrats again!

Same here, I don't have the same camo as OP.

Members
489 posts
25,520 battles

Greetings Captains! We've noticed an issue with receiving the permanent camo when purchasing the Kamikaze R in the Clash of Elements event. Rest assured we're working on the issue and until it's resolved, we'll hand out the camo manually over the weekend. If you've picked up the ship, please check for the permanent camo on the evening of May 1. 

Thank you for your patience and consideration! 

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,145 battles

Congrats on giving up a good chunk of your life to get it. Seriously though great work pushing through that pain, I had to give up in week one due to having obligations every tues/thurs making getting the ship a nigh impossibility

Beta Testers
27 posts
8,113 battles

I used 300 of my clash coins to buy the Camo x20 and signal flags.

They did not show in my account, does it take days or is this an issue?

[X-PN]
Beta Testers
792 posts
13,501 battles

I used 300 of my clash coins to buy the Camo x20 and signal flags.

They did not show in my account, does it take days or is this an issue?

They may release those items at the end of the event but it never hurts to put in a support ticket.

[X-PN]
Beta Testers
792 posts
13,501 battles

Same here, I don't have the same camo as OP.

Mine came with the old camo as well. I received it Friday night and didn't think to check the main website for an update on the camo. Therefore, I submitted a support ticket and within an hour or so, the CoE camo was added to my account (ie. the option to select the new camo appeared among the selection of camos). Did you check to see if the clash of elements camo is available for you to select. It might just default to the old camo and you need to select the new camo since both camos appear to be available. (They are both available for me)

[_TKS_]
Members
866 posts
25,978 battles

​There is a writing your best story thread that will play you 50 coins for sharing and more if your story is chosen....just in case you weren't aware of it.

​yeah I know... I did it.... I would have to hit 300 this week to miss it by 5 coins. Unless by some quirk of fate I get a winning entry..and I just don't see that happening.

[MPIRE]
Banned
1,662 posts
27,586 battles

Mine came with the old camo as well. I received it Friday night and didn't think to check the main website for an update on the camo. Therefore, I submitted a support ticket and within an hour or so, the CoE camo was added to my account (ie. the option to select the new camo appeared among the selection of camos). Did you check to see if the clash of elements camo is available for you to select. It might just default to the old camo and you need to select the new camo since both camos appear to be available. (They are both available for me)

Yeah, I checked and it wasn't there.  Then later in the night, a notification popped up saying the camo was added.

[M-B]
[M-B]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
212 posts
11,821 battles

I gave up the insane grind, bought camo and 2 special mods, props for grinding for damn near 3 weeks though :great: Suppose if you want it that bad nothing can stop you (minus real life which was my problem)

Sign in to follow this