You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TP152

I want to buy WoW Stuff!

Wow Warships Merchandise  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy WoW posters?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy WoW T-Shirts?

• Yes
    • No

25 comments in this topic

TP152    1

I was looking on the NA site to see about purchasing Wow T-shirts, posters, etc, and could not find anything on the NA site.  On the EU site sure enough there are some limited items to purchase, a few mugs, posters and T-shirts, but a very limited selection.  How about offering an expansive merchandise offering?  I want to buy T-shirts with my favorite ships, posters of the same to hang in my office which is my gaming spot, and mugs.  How about it?  Or am I missing this and it is offered on the NA site somewhere?             Thanks!

Macabe    5,650

I want a plush torpedo like the ones you see on WoWS streams. WG should make it a thing.

• Cool 8

SergeantHop    931

I want a plush torpedo like the ones you see on WoWS streams. WG should make it a thing.

This is the only WoWS merch I need.

SireneRacker    1,460

^This, and only this

bassmasta76    163

I would buy WoWS gear... would love to have a nice polo I could wear to work.. maybe some day, ehh?

B

• Cool 1

bat1159man    121

Not worth the money, I would rather pay money for the following

Premium Ships

Premium Account Time

Doubloons.

That's all I would pay for and that's it.

This

I gave up stuffed toys long ago and allergies keep me away from them.... far away

Macabe    5,650

WOWS Plushophilia at it's best :facepalm:

We've been campaigning for a plush torpedo since Alpha test.

Rolkatsuki    602

Plushie of that goldfish or that captain from the bad advice vids please~ /^.\\

Warden_Wolf    41

For me, it depends on what it is. I'd love a t-shirt that says "I *shell* NY" with an artillery shell headed for a New York-class battleship. Perhaps a "Make Artillery Great Again" hat, too. ;-)

XXRed_DawnXX    32

If they sell models or copies of the blueprints of the ships that they have in the game (or at least a link to a respected online trader that sells those things), that would be nice.

I went browsing through a hobby shop the other day and noticed that there model kits being produced for World of Tanks and World of Warships. I'm an avid model builder and I'm sure there are others. How about expanding the line of model kits for the line warships that are being played in the game?

FCA_Wichita    388

I would like to see plush/inflatable shells.  A plush 8inch shell would be cool.  Some of the BB shells would have to be inflatable.

Goose21891    1,062

I went browsing through a hobby shop the other day and noticed that there model kits being produced for World of Tanks and World of Warships. I'm an avid model builder and I'm sure there are others. How about expanding the line of model kits for the line warships that are being played in the game?

They're just existing kits that have been reboxed with a different painting guide and a poster for the most part. Ship kits are originally Aoshima or Fujimi kits.

Deputy276    596

Cafe Press is your friend, and probably for less $$$ too. I already had a mousepad and T-shirt made. Just use a  copy of a jpg of what you want and they will make it. High quality stuff too.

• Cool 1

I'll second this...  Cafe Press produces some really nice things. I've used it for my High School 25th reunion and had great results.

Chobittsu    1,975

Not worth the money, I would rather pay money for the following

Premium Ships

Premium Account Time

Doubloons.

That's all I would pay for and that's it.

So you'd rather pay for what amounts to 1s and 0s, but you wouldn't pay for something you can physically own?

aethervox    413

OP is kidding, right?

Right?

Oh ......

No?

Oh, no.

Does anyone have a vomit bag?

I'm beginning to feel really sick to my stomach.

SergeantHop    931

OP is kidding, right?

Right?

Oh ......

No?

Oh, no.

Does anyone have a vomit bag?

I'm beginning to feel really sick to my stomach.

Sounds like you really don't like this game, huh? This begs the question: why the hell are you still here?
  • Cool 1

Umikami    1,181

This is the only WoWS merch I need.

Well ... maybe not the ONLY WoW's merch I need, but certainly at the top of the list.

Of course, Hop, being a discriminating consumer, I will want the WoW's Deluxe Plush Torpillo Set,

which not only includes the Original (accept no substitutes) WoW Torpillo,

but also the Captain and Fishy Side Pillow Set,

(each having been sat on by an actual WoW employee!).

As a responsible buyer, I could accept no less.

TDWhirlpool    13

Oh and when I did my poll for a WGNA web store it got shot down really quickly so WHAT HAPPENED TO PEOPLE HATING THE IDEA