You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lefty3213a

Duca

5 comments in this topic

[STFLT]
Members
1 post
3,935 battles

So the Duca isn't as bad as people say :P you just gotta learn how to play her well ;) https://gyazo.com/bdb74cb65234f6900828fa9fafe64a50 first game breaking 100k but several game of 60-90K 

• Cool 1

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

So the Duca isn't as bad as people say :P you just gotta learn how to play her well ;) https://gyazo.com/bdb74cb65234f6900828fa9fafe64a50 first game breaking 100k but several game of 60-90K 

Well done. Now tell us how you play her please.
Edited by Stauffenberg44

Members
17 posts
11,903 battles

You have to play her like the Reggia Marina in WWII, meaning running away all the time. Its only good to fight DDs and low tier cruisers (5-6) at most. It can cause some heavy damage with AP Ammo to a broad side cruiser. I got Kraken and killed more ships than the numbers of battles I have played with her. However this ship needs to be improved by extending the firing range and increasing the torpedo speed. Smoke or Healing HP could also help. Not a good purchase so far.

Best tactic is to shoot and run unless your enemy has very low HP, they are DDs or Tier 5 cruisers except Kirov and Furutaka. Avoid showing your side at all costs. Just shoot and run.....

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

You have to play her like the Reggia Marina in WWII, meaning running away all the time. 

History would like to have a word with you...

Members
1,684 posts
20,010 battles

I have also got a couple of krakens and some 100k games but these are by far the exception. Just getting to 30k damage is a massive massive effort in her.