You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ACEpickles

WG, SuperContainers

32 comments in this topic

[RESIN]
Beta Testers
321 posts
23,092 battles

WG, would it really kill you to increase the percent to receive a Super container? Something higher than it is????  I have received 1 since Christmas, and I play alot.

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles

WG, would it really kill you to increase the percent to receive a Super container? Something higher than it is????  I have received 1 since Christmas, and I play alot.

Same, just 1 since January... I get maybe, 16 containers a week or so. But I know a few that seem to get them a heck of a lot more often. I've never really been on the receiving end of lady luck's favor, so I right it off as SSDD.

[RNGG]
Members
158 posts
5,358 battles

I got 2 last week on the same day. However both were those dumb new modifications.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

I got my first one in months today. I always try my luck, play every few days...

The one I got is a speed boost upgrade, kinda underwhelming. Was hoping for credits or freeXP, something more useful. Ill try it out, probably end up selling it. 

[BONKS]
[BONKS]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
15,234 battles

I got 2 this last week, 1 day apart. It had been a good 2 months between those and the last 1 I got, though. 

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

It's a 1.5 or 3% chance depending on if you TYL or not. Look at the 1k crate achievement to math out how many you should have.

[4TAC]
[4TAC]
Members
440 posts
18,111 battles

I had a good run of getting several super containers in the past couple of weeks. I didn't even get them using try your luck (which doubles your chance). However, every single one was one of those new, worthless modules. In each case, I would have preferred my normal 8 or 12 flags.

• Cool 1

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,171 battles

I haven't had one since about 3 weeks before rank was ending. It's been tough being boot.

[-K--]
Members
1,151 posts
9,208 battles

I don't even bother anymore. I always take the "more flags and camo" choice since they introduced the mostly useless modules.

• Cool 2

Members
4,608 posts

I don't even bother anymore. I always take the "more flags and camo" choice since they introduced the mostly useless modules.

Yep, don't bother with try your luck anymore.  Last SC I got, I got a speed boost, or something like that.  Nice, if you play DDs, which I don't.

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles

I remember recently somebody saying there was this really bad bug because they had gotten 3 super containers in 1 day and somebody said send a ticket to support and they had already messaged people like Niko and I had warned this person who shall remain nameless not to tell Wargaming it's a bug because they would only increase the rarity of Super Containers to ridiculously rare levels.

Members
50 posts

:popcorn:this again...........

You are going to run out of popcorn. You are eating popcorn in too many threads today!

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

SC or reg containers. I am happy with either one. Why you ask? Because There are absolutely Free, No missions, No Requirements, Nothing Special just Play the game as you do already. The "useless Modules" can be sold at a great price I might add. WG never Promised you a SC just made you aware of their existence. The quantities of the items in containers are totally reasonable. You didn't do anything for them. Stop whining about it, be happy they exist.

• Cool 1

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
965 posts
6,142 battles

I think it would be cool if your chance to land a supercontainer increased with each successive container earned in a day - especially for getting to container 3, which takes a decent effort.

Members
899 posts
4,261 battles

You are going to run out of popcorn. You are eating popcorn in too many threads today!

Yes. I should have bought more. But I had no idea what I was going to run into today.......

Members
899 posts
4,261 battles

SC or reg containers. I am happy with either one. Why you ask? Because There are absolutely Free, No missions, No Requirements, Nothing Special just Play the game as you do already. The "useless Modules" can be sold at a great price I might add. WG never Promised you a SC just made you aware of their existence. The quantities of the items in containers are totally reasonable. You didn't do anything for them. Stop whining about it, be happy they exist.

Good work, CLUCH! Upvote! I'm finding them kinda exciting now. Even though I get nothing......

Edited by Shadow_1964

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles

I've had 4 since I started playing.  All have been from the signals and camos option.  3 were for 50k free XP, the 4th was the extra DF duration mod.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,146 battles

Zero super containers since the nerf. Whats that like 6 months ago?

And the proof of said nerf is where you tinhatter?

[L-S-D]
Members
252 posts
57,086 battles

it would be nice to get one again i'm 160 and counting since my last one

[ASIC]
Members
1 post
18,665 battles

The upgrade modules are such a disappointment when you finally do get a super container.  They sell for 625k credits, easily the lowest value reward.

[WAP]
Members
720 posts
19,565 battles

Got one last night.  First one on a month and a half.  75k free XP.  Would like to have gotten a ship but am VERY glad it was not one of those consumable crap.