Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheKrimzonDemon

Best match yet

9 comments in this topic

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

It was a loss, but it was a good loss. :B

I have the screenies, but I dont belong to any image hosting sites, so uploading is...not easy. Anyways, map was Haven, which I hate, domination mode. My team vanished about halfway through, leaving me alone on a side with 7 reds. I ended up earning my 2nd "Kraken Unleashed!", chased the other two away, and the Kraken earned me "Battle Hero", and then right as I went down, I nailed a Cleveland for "High Caliber", my 4th, and "Confederate", my first. Dealt 137k damage, a good 25k above my previous best.

It's rare I'm happy with a loss, but damn, what a loss for me. :D I feel good about it. :)

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

i just had this one in my udaloi,  my highest  combined flooding/fire   (130k is amazing)    and I believe highest dmg match in any ship for me.   I am running 12 point captain on her.  End of match,   we had 3 DD to their gearing/montana and 2 of our DD  died without doing much dmg. :(   I didn't have much HP left, but managed to kill the gearing at the end.

n2ej28.jpg

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

i just had this one in my udaloi,  my highest  combined flooding/fire   (130k is amazing)    and I believe highest dmg match in any ship for me.   I am running 12 point captain on her.  End of match,   we had 3 DD to their gearing/montana and 2 of our DD  died without doing much dmg. :(   I didn't have much HP left, but managed to kill the gearing at the end.

n2ej28.jpg

Jesus, in a DD? o.O Wow. Well done.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Correction, I followed it up with what is actually my best scoring round yet. 1800+ base xp, 8500 ship xp. My previous was 1750xp and 7500 ship xp in Sims, man, many moons ago. So, my two best matches, in a row. :D

On a weekend, no less. :ohmy:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this