You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Zath

265 coins week 3

34 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,522 posts
28,454 battles

So...  I was able to play a few more games than usual lately...  and got to 265 a little quicker than in the past two weeks.

110 battles to get to 265, compared to 134 games in week 1, and 128 games in week 2.

goal is 300 this time around!  (295 each past week)

iLRFoHq.png

Reference:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/122837-265-coins-achieved/

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/123668-265-coins-week-2/

• Cool 2

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

Nice, I am aiming for 3x295 but work is overwhelming this week and I'm sitting at only 200 this round so far. Looks like you can get 300 easily.

[D-DAY]
Members
7,600 posts

Nice going Zath, congrats! :honoring:

I've managed to get enough for my module so very happy. What are you planning to get?

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,490 battles

How do you not get burned out/enraged after more than 10-15 battles per day? I either burn out or rage after 10-15 battles with a 20% win rate.

• Cool 1

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles

How do you not get burned out/enraged after more than 10-15 battles per day? I either burn out or rage after 10-15 battles with a 20% win rate.

^ That

I'm sitting on a total of 460 coins all together and I've made a big effort to play more than usual....

I'm okay with the Kami not going to everyone, but the other stuff in the shop seems somewhat over priced as well.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Do you realize you are virtually the only one talking about this event? 

What if WG had an event, and no one cared.:amazed:

Explains the bot phenomena completely, no one is really involved, no one really cares, it's simply a farming mission.:unsure:

Was this really your intended goal WG? 

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

375 total here.

I haven't been really motivated. My damage and xp have increased, but WR took a hit.

[-K-]
6,522 posts
28,454 battles

Nice going Zath, congrats! :honoring:

I've managed to get enough for my module so very happy. What are you planning to get?

Thanks!  Assuming I win all 5 categories and earn 500 coins, together with Niko's forum contest, I should earn 1,450 coins.

-800 Kamikaze R

-175 Speed Boost

-175 Speed Boost

-175 Speed Boost

-125 Day of premium

=0 leftover coins

My like my Ranked thread, lots of things!

1.  I play with great people.  They aren't super unicums.  To me that doesn't matter - I want someone to play with who enjoys the game as much as I do.  When we play, we have FUN.  We work together in ways that often gets us wins.  Emphasis on the FUN, though.  Shout out to RedSeaBear, Big_Sheist, SilverMoon2016, Puddin597, SeaRaptor, QQMore, and a few others I'm probably forgetting (sorry)

2.  Play OP boats.  Since the beginning of the event, I've played 194 battles in Belfast (I have a total of 282 games in it), most of them divisioned with people who also have smoke.  RSB and I made it into a perfect dance of smoke, hydro, and radar.  We instinctively know when to get near each other for smoking up, when to hit hydro, and who to shoot at.  My Belfast is now my #2 ship behind the Arkansas Beta and in front of Tirpitz.

3.  Relish the victories.  I've had some HARD CARRIES that were just super fun.  Games we should've lost but my div mate and I plunkered down and set the world on fire.  This last game I just had, I was being surrounded by two Nagatos in my Belfast.  I picked the time and made a break for safety (B-cap Warriors Path).  I did 16k damage into the belt of a Nagato with AP as both he and his buddy were shooting the Amagi that was in a totally different direction.  By the time they got their guns turned, I had made it to safety.  Phew!

4.  Try not to be as salty.  I have a serious issue with this and need to dial it down myself.  So if anyone was in my battles, I do apologize if I came off like a jerk.  I often try to point out weaknesses/strengths of players, but it can easily come off like me being a total ____.  Sometimes, it just comes out ya know?

5.  Support from my wife because she knows it means a lot :).

6.  I just love this game too damned much.  I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by the BOO group in WG's recent attempt to reach out to WoWs and WoT players.  It was one of those truly unique experiences I'll never forget.

Edited by Lord_Zath

[-K-]
6,522 posts
28,454 battles

Do you realize you are virtually the only one talking about this event? 

What if WG had an event, and no one cared.:amazed:

Explains the bot phenomena completely, no one is really involved, no one really cares, it's simply a farming mission.:unsure:

Was this really your intended goal WG? 

I could be.  I'm trying to show how it can be done...  it just takes willingness to spam the battle button.  Very similar to Ranked, eh?

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

So...  I was able to play a few more games than usual lately...  and got to 265 a little quicker than in the past two weeks.

110 battles to get to 265, compared to 134 games in week 1, and 128 games in week 2.

goal is 300 this time around!  (295 each past week)

iLRFoHq.png

Reference:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/122837-265-coins-achieved/

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/123668-265-coins-week-2/

This is what I've earned over the last few weeks...

RONyoQN.png

No COE Kami R for me... :tea_cap:  [Though I really wanted it]

I've been too busy to play enough to earn the coins, and can't hold a torch to the people who are placing in the top 100's.

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
3,945 battles

Dude, you're getting 3 Speed Boost modules? I have one saved already, then got 2 supercontainers with two more speed boosts lol. Sold em both, I only need one.

[-K-]
6,522 posts
28,454 battles

Dude, you're getting 3 Speed Boost modules? I have one saved already, then got 2 supercontainers with two more speed boosts lol. Sold em both, I only need one.

FRCA, RUDD, IJNDD, USNDD, DEDD can all benefit greatly from speedboost module.  It's probably the most useful of the modules in the game.  The others are highly situational.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

That new Kami R camo will be as rare as the pirate flag.

Pirate flag with the Kami R camo, extra so.

I'm expecting pictures. :honoring:

Edited by CapnCappy
  • Cool 1

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

I am deciding on getting a third myself.

It saves doubloons to demount.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[-K-]
6,522 posts
28,454 battles

That new Kami R camo will be as rare as the pirate flag.

Pirate flag with the Kami R camo, extra so.

I'm expecting pictures. :honoring:

Gotta do it for the Wiki :)

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,178 posts
15,765 battles

375 total here.

I haven't been really motivated. My damage and xp have increased, but WR took a hit.

345 for me, I refuse to grind to the level needed to get 800 plus.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,490 battles

345 for me, I refuse to grind to the level needed to get 800 plus.

515 for me. I've gotten only slightly less than 200 per week. Currently at 130 coins for this week. I too refuse to grind the necessary amount of games to get 800.

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles

Grinding 3 of the dd lines atm, and the speed boost is so very useful, almost no drawback on a dd. Speed boost is going to be my choice, I hope I'll make it to 3 but I doubt it.

515 for me. I've gotten only slightly less than 200 per week. Currently at 130 coins for this week. I too refuse to grind the necessary amount of games to get 800.

My goal is 525, just enough for 3 modules.

Members
5,450 posts
21,023 battles

FYI and Warning. If you take Zaths advice and play a double or triple Belfast div you will get reported a lot. 

One game in which we totally dominated the map and wrecked the enemy generated 7 reports against my account. 

Fun times Fun times. 

:trollface:

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts

I've gotten a total of only 225....don't have the mentality or time to get that many coins for a Kami/Fujin clone, which I already have.

[D-DAY]
Members
7,600 posts

Thanks!  Assuming I win all 5 categories and earn 500 coins, together with Niko's forum contest, I should earn 1,450 coins.

-800 Kamikaze R

-175 Speed Boost

-175 Speed Boost

-175 Speed Boost

-125 Day of premium

=0 leftover coins

Wow, now that's a haul lol. I'm sure there are many who have done well too, hopefully they can share their 'Christmas' list of pressies on this thread too. :teethhappy:

I had to 'dial down' my want list due to not having a great deal of time to play, but knowing that, I had fun and managed to get enough coin for the module I'm after. The other games will be for the honour of the Water Team; looks as though we need to raise our efforts somewhat this week! :honoring:

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,110 posts
30,874 battles

For me, 140 out of 300 for the current round, 565 total.  I had no intention of getting Kamikaze because I already have Fujin.  Was trying to see how many coins I can pile up for Modules.  I was making good progress until the wall of Weekend Play stifled it.

[X-PN]
Beta Testers
792 posts
13,513 battles

After maxing out the first 2 weeks, I received enough coin (190) by Friday afternoon to purchase the Kami R. Now I will try to max out this week with 300 in order to position myself hopefully for some MVP awards.