Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Mogami in my port again

11 comments in this topic

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
10,036 battles

Before the british warships came out this was one of my most loved ships, along with Murmansk, and she's back in my port once again!

f3EHiCn.jpg

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

Good choice! The Mogami's a lot of fun with the 155mm guns, and she's a very pretty ship.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

I plan on buying her back too. Just need more credits. :(

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

I sold mine way back when in a moment of pique with my atrocious WR of 33%. I couldn't get rid of her fast enough.

But I got her back a month ago and doing much much better with the WR up 12% and climbing.

My first battle in the new Mogami:

Mogami%201st%20Pl%201_zps4sn7mfhu.jpg

Mogami%201st%20Pl%202_zps79lf7uoo.jpg

Members
123 posts
232 battles

I sold mine way back when in a moment of pique with my atrocious WR of 33%. I couldn't get rid of her fast enough.

But I got her back a month ago and doing much much better with the WR up 12% and climbing.

My first battle in the new Mogami:

Mogami%201st%20Pl%201_zps4sn7mfhu.jpg

Mogami%201st%20Pl%202_zps79lf7uoo.jpg

lol same, rage sold it ages ago and just bought it back, seem to be doing a lot better this time round!.. so far

Members
185 posts
3,359 battles

Hey, I have a question for everyone.  When they buffed the traverse on the 155s I rejoiced and played the heck out of my Mogami.  I loved it, I was doing fairly well damage wise, was able to hang around max range and still do damage with the HE and not take cits through the tin foil armor.  However, recently, with the various patches that came down during the Bismark event, my Mogami suddenly can't hit the broad side of a barn.  Have I developed a case of the Warship Yips, or has anyone else noticed anything fishy with the dispersion on this boat in the past 2 weeks?

I seriously went from being able to do 100k or more damage on occasion to averaging less than 30k over the next 15 - 20 games.   It's very possible I just am having a bad string of games, I'm not accusing WoW of nerfing anything, I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed a chance.

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
10,036 battles

Hey, I have a question for everyone.  When they buffed the traverse on the 155s I rejoiced and played the heck out of my Mogami.  I loved it, I was doing fairly well damage wise, was able to hang around max range and still do damage with the HE and not take cits through the tin foil armor.  However, recently, with the various patches that came down during the Bismark event, my Mogami suddenly can't hit the broad side of a barn.  Have I developed a case of the Warship Yips, or has anyone else noticed anything fishy with the dispersion on this boat in the past 2 weeks?

I seriously went from being able to do 100k or more damage on occasion to averaging less than 30k over the next 15 - 20 games.   It's very possible I just am having a bad string of games, I'm not accusing WoW of nerfing anything, I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed a chance.

Haven't noticed a decrease in accuracy myself, perhaps just bad luck captain. Keep at her and I'm sure she will reward you. 

Members
100 posts
5,479 battles

Mogami is a blast after Furutaka, Aoba and Myoko with the same 14-16 second reload. She feels more like a USN cruiser that can just pummel you with the volume of fire. Hid behind an island and just rained shells on two BIsmarcks who couldn't return fire as they couldn target me, they turned and fled the area away from the Mogami HE fire storm. As far as accuracy ever now and then a salvo will look like a shotgun spread with shells going all over the place and the next salvo will be nice and tight so could just be RNG issues.

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
3,945 battles

The real Mogami captain issue is when a seagull flies into the side of your ship and hits the citadel.  What do you do then?

Get the deck sweepers to find some windex and paper towels.
Edited by SgtSullyC3

Sign in to follow this