Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SkyRail

Oh...kagero, I know you can be good. Only if you can do this every time

4 comments in this topic

Members
604 posts
8,367 battles

The kagero might be one of the weakest high tier DD

slow, long torp reload, low gun rate..... but I still love you.

just have to share this..

bd2LPI4.jpgGVvmd0e.jpgI hope WG can give her some more love!!

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Right now I am acoiding my Kagerou. Back when the Fubuki was Tier 8 I enjoyed the IJN DDs, but Kagerou? No, not that much. Less Torps, significantly longer reload and less Torp options. Worse guns on top.

[FAE]
Members
2,626 posts
3,982 battles

Really Akizuki has the same torps, but nuts guns, 6sec traverse, 2 sec reload.  Why is Kagero with crapguns and 22sec traverse even a thing at all?  If the turret traverse were better and the guns were even punchier, itd be a solid solid contender.  That old style IJN low arc high damage high fire chance gun would be amazing.  

Members
604 posts
8,367 battles

Really Akizuki has the same torps, but nuts guns, 6sec traverse, 2 sec reload.  Why is Kagero with crapguns and 22sec traverse even a thing at all?  If the turret traverse were better and the guns were even punchier, itd be a solid solid contender.  That old style IJN low arc high damage high fire chance gun would be amazing.  

Wierd enough I actually manage to gun down quite a lot of Akizuki in my Kagero tho....

BTW, I am one of those ppl who have kagero captain with EM, BFT and AFT.

112 sec on torp reload is painful....but those captain skill gives me better chance in case I have to use my guns...

off topic a little bit, I am so looking forward to see the HSF harekaze... Kagero hull with Akizuki guns / USN 5" guns. would be a fun fun ship to sail.

Edited by SkyRail

Sign in to follow this