Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tankkiller123453

HELP. Im having turret lose epidemic again

7 comments in this topic

Members
83 posts
2,554 battles

Um for every ship I'm using I'm losing my turrets, including DD.

But because my NC looses the most turrets, going to put this on the BB form.

This is whats happening to me.

Goes angled against a Yamato, Yamato takes out my both of my forward turrets.

Encounter a Amagi, same thing happens again,

Gets hit by 5 torps, loses all 3 turrets.

A sneaky Baltimore shoots my rear end of my turrets, take that things out as well.

Another NC trying to kiss my NC butt, takes out my rear turret instead.

A Colorado appears from a island, takes out both of my turret..

I need some help PLSSS. I suck at kamikaze anyway because I normally go full speed and I tend to miss the ram by like 1mm. I cannot BANZAI that good. (I'm only good at that in CA, since I'm a CA player

PS : I did take 30% less risk but I did not take the 50% upgrade, because I tend to get killed by HE spammers so I go for 100% AA and secondary health.

Edited by tankkiller123453

[ARMDA]
Members
9,004 posts
6,506 battles

There's a module that helps you make that a scarcity. Did you not put that on?

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,302 battles

Captain Skill:

Preventative Maintenance(1pt)  = -30% chance of module incapacitation. I believe this covers turrets?

Ship Upgrade Slot 1:

Main Armaments Mod 1 = -20% turret incapacitation / +50% turret survivability / -20% turret repair time

I don't think there is anything else you can do. Other than the above it comes down to RNG. I must say I seldom have my turrets damaged but I seem to take them out quite often. How or why other than the above?

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Members
824 posts
4,173 battles

Well I have a solution and it may sound crazy or stupid but drop the main armament survivability upgrades. Each ship has more then one means of attacking an enemy so instead of focusing on one of them improve all of them, if you learn not to rely a single weapon system you can learn and take the appropriate method to compensate if one becomes destroyed. A great adventure, finishing a match in a Tirpitz with no main batteries.

Edited by Magic_Fighting_Tuna

Members
541 posts

Well I have a solution and it may sound crazy or stupid but drop the main armament survivability upgrades. Each ship has more then one means of attacking an enemy

You mean main battery, secondary battery and ramming? Because not all ships have torpedoes and no way BBs can rely on their (incredibly, unrealistically nerfed) secondaries.

Members
824 posts
4,173 battles

You mean main battery, secondary battery and ramming? Because not all ships have torpedoes and no way BBs can rely on their (incredibly, unrealistically nerfed) secondaries.

Yes that's what I mean. And true not all battleships have torpedoes. And sure their secondaries may not be spectacular but having them active is a hell of a lot better then having no batteries at all. They do sometimes get a lucky shot.

Edited by Magic_Fighting_Tuna

Sign in to follow this