You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Horama

Seriously?

12 comments in this topic

[ML-S]
Members
362 posts
6,220 battles

A few bits of info first.  This conversation took place at the very start of the match, I just didn't screen cap it until I had died.  Second, all the messages are each from different people so I simply coded them by team rather than 1 color to a person.

Now, the picture:

He actually did leave the game and his team only barely lost.  Is there anything I should/can do about this?  The fact that he did this and completely and immediately handicapped his team angers me. If this is not a reportable offense, that is fine and I will be on my way.  Thanks! 

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

I don't blame him

4CV matches are crap

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

I don't blame him

4CV matches are crap

Leaving a match before you see an enemy isn't a great counter-play though, no matter how crap a four CV match is.
  • Cool 1

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

I don't blame him

4CV matches are crap

They aren't if you enjoy farming salty CV tears...like me. :B

Members
1,650 posts
13,681 battles

Four CV matches are the best.... ...the more CVs there are, the more there are to pick on. ....that said, I think that Leroy Jenkins guy is still ripping off the immortal Richard Pryor. ...who was only ripping of George Santayana, who was ripping off T.S. Eliot, and back and back and back. ...it's all a rich tapestry.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,761 battles

same, I love getting  that rare 4 cvs match in my Atlanta!:playing:

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Submit the ticket into support under rule violations

What rule exactly does this violate?

There's already a penalty for doing this: You gain zero exp/credits.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

What rule exactly does this violate?

If WG decides it is " considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others." then it's 4.08 in the EULA.

IOW, if you do it often enough to get reported enough to get WG's attention, something might be done about it.

[-OMG-]
Members
288 posts
5,501 battles

This sort of thing happens all the time. You should have seen it when the Corgi Fleet Challenge was running. Some guys would simply quit immediately if there were no Corgi ships. Imagine having to play a match where half your team leaves right at the start!

There is a lot of selfishness in the player-base. This might be a multiplayer game, but too many have single-player mindsets. I've had DDs stay in the back for entire matches. I've had Atlanta pilots intentionally torp (4km!) me after intersecting my course and blaming me for scratching their paint. I've had CVs scuttle themselves with their first set of planes. None of these players care about you, or anyone else.

When it happens to me, I just go ahead and play my best. There are plenty of other guys who DIDN'T leave, and they could really use my help now!

TL;DR: Forget about them. Do your best, and move on.

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

same, I love getting  that rare 4 cvs match in my Atlanta!:playing:

It's T4/5 there

There are exactly 2 ships with good enough AA to farm CV tears in that tier bracket.

everything else is fodder for CVs

Members
2,688 posts
4,560 battles

It's T4/5 there

There are exactly 2 ships with good enough AA to farm CV tears in that tier bracket.

everything else is fodder for CVs

Not really.  The changes to manual dropping mean that the only way you should take torpedoes off of CV's is if you are asleep or not paying attention.   I mean flipside, had an IJN floating his torpedo bombers around in my AA for over a minute and didn't shoot a single one down so...can't really damage them either.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

If WG decides it is " considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others." then it's 4.08 in the EULA.

IOW, if you do it often enough to get reported enough to get WG's attention, something might be done about it.

Considering one of the most famous trolls in the game (Hint:HURTU) is still playing, talking hate/racism, throwing games and generally being the biggest twit possible,

I question whether WG is actually addressing problem children...:teethhappy: