You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_GoDDfather

How's Life Treating Y'all?

16 comments in this topic

[ARR0W]
Members
6,133 posts
32,842 battles

Eh, same ocean, different storm

​Lol, good one, so much this...

And good to see you back, KmsH44.

Edited by Pugilistic

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

Welcome back

Gearing still sucks.

The OP flavor of the month is still Khab.

Many blowout games and Shima isn't exactly the best choice for chasing down reds.

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

How does life treat me?  Like a mushroom.  Kept in the dark, fed fertilizer xD

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I...well...had a lot of shite happen recently...would rather not go into it, but I've been taking a bit of a break from the game for a while. o3o

Also, welcome man, I was wondering where you got off to o3o

[WOLF3]
Members
660 posts

OMG my life is stressful. Ok so listen to this: My Dad thinks that I will drive like I am playing GTA V Online so he refuses to buy me the Corvette he said he would when I got my license. Instead he said a Camaro or an Impala would be a better first car.

wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok since I was a little girl I wanted a vette. I even had that stupid Barbie pink Vette and NOW just because I crash cars constantly in GTA V and Mario kart and such he thinks I am some sort of Mad Max road rage driver looking to smash people.

AARRGGHHH

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

OMG my life is stressful. Ok so listen to this: My Dad thinks that I will drive like I am playing GTA V Online so he refuses to buy me the Corvette he said he would when I got my license. Instead he said a Camaro or an Impala would be a better first car.

wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok since I was a little girl I wanted a vette. I even had that stupid Barbie pink Vette and NOW just because I crash cars constantly in GTA V and Mario kart and such he thinks I am some sort of Mad Max road rage driver looking to smash people.

AARRGGHHH

Camaros are fantastic cars though, especially the classics. And so are Impalas.... to a point anyway... =P

Just be thankful he's even willing to buy it for you. My first car? It was a shittey old Plymouth that my late grandfather had owned for 12 years before I got it, and he had driven it every single day so it was pretty beat up. Ran fantastic though cause he took care of the engine and mechanical stuff. But my next car, the one I have now, I had to buy myself. A 2002 Chevy Malibu. Runs great, looks good, no issues aside from an annoying one with the AC that I still haven't been able to track down. Had only 80k miles on it when I got her.

Seriously, be thankful. You could be getting a much worse car, or having to buy it yourself.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,877 posts
17,607 battles

wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHHH

be happy he's getting you a car at all with that attitude, cause if i was your dad and i saw this, you'd be buying your own car
Edited by tcbaker777

[WOLF3]
Members
660 posts

I can't buy it because I can't touch my money till I'm 21. I said "dad just buy me the Vette and when I am 21 I will just pay you back from my funds" but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he thinks I will go all GTA V on the road and doesn't want me to crash and or kill people.

sigh......I'd rather take the Impala than the Camaro. More room for beach stuff.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

I can't buy it because I can't touch my money till I'm 21. I said "dad just buy me the Vette and when I am 21 I will just pay you back from my funds" but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he thinks I will go all GTA V on the road and doesn't want me to crash and or kill people.

sigh......I'd rather take the Impala than the Camaro. More room for beach stuff.

Not to derail the thread... but think of driving a car a bit like the proverbial baby... sits up, crawls, crawls faster, tries to stand, eventually stands, walks...like a drunk old sailor... then walks better and better... then starts running... falls... chips a tooth and is immediately stuffed onto a bicycle with two training wheels, knee and elbow pads, gloves, helmet and front and rear strobe lights... until they're twelve... then the training wheels come off.

Then the serious stuff starts... riding lawn mowers... got a family member with a farm? Hoo boy .... tractors, all types of heavy equipment... then one day comes the car... 

You could always tell your dad if he's buying the car, you'd rather have one of those three wheel motorcycles... you know.... much more in every way than a 'vette... imho... 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Members
740 posts
9,789 battles

wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHHH

I would never buy my kid a new car.  Heck, I don't even buy them cars that run.  For her 16th birthday I bought my daughter a 72 olds cutlass.  It was in bad shape.  I handed her the keys and a tool box and told her everything else she needed was in the garage including basic parts, nearly every Chilton book ever published and some handy diagnostic tools.  I told her to make a list of any parts she needed and if she wanted any help, just ask. 

She dove right in.  First doing research then getting the thing running.  She started in May, had it running by the end of June then took it apart down to the  frame.  She sandblasted and filled and primered and sanded and hammered and filled and rebuilt it from the ground up.  She did everything but the upholstery which, all things considered, I was only too happy to pay for.  We ended up having a blazing red classic 70's muscle car in showroom in condition sitting in our driveway and I was, and remain, one proud papa.That was 10 years ago but she still has the car...and the toolbox.  She's keeping it to give to her kid for their first car.  How cool is that?

edit: I paid for the paint too.

Edited by Malamute_Kid

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

I would never buy my kid a new car.  Heck, I don't even buy them cars that run.  For her 16th birthday I bought my daughter a 72 olds cutlass.  It was in bad shape.  I handed her the keys and a tool box and told her everything else she needed was in the garage including basic parts, nearly every Chilton book ever published and some handy diagnostic tools.  I told her to make a list of any parts she needed and if she wanted any help, just ask. 

She dove right in.  First doing research then getting the thing running.  She started in May, had it running by the end of June then took it apart down to the  frame.  She sandblasted and filled and primered and sanded and hammered and filled and rebuilt it from the ground up.  She did everything but the upholstery which, all things considered, I was only too happy to pay for.  We ended up having a blazing red classic 70's muscle car in showroom in condition sitting in our driveway and I was, and remain, one proud papa.That was 10 years ago but she still has the car...and the toolbox.  She's keeping it to give to her kid for their first car.  How cool is that?

edit: I paid for the paint too.

Very cool indeed