You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mormon_Tabernacle_Choir

Proof of Bias-ism

16 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
28,224 posts
21,156 battles

Well at least its not Russian biased 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,944 battles

That new site feature is pretty wonky, it didn't load almost at all for me earlier.

Members
3,010 posts
10,193 battles

I'm running Windows 10 Pro. While the US Flag is off with regards to width, the same can be argued about the Perth's with regards to the IJN Flag...

However, you are "fishing" if you want to claim "bias" OP... Here, I'll show you why as it becomes obvious as to what the developer of the events site did to the images.

USN Flag highlighted:

SvxuzaJ.jpg

Perth's Flag highlighted:

GDh6Jz8.jpg

And now finally, the hammer that nails it down...

The IJN Flag highlighted:

V7dw7n1.jpg

Yup, a developer "copy and pasting" the flag images... Keep in mind, the Blue area of the USN Flag is right about 56 pixels long by 32 wide. Want to guess what the IJN "Flag" is? Not the total Blue area (in other words the entire image) of the IJN Flag. It's roughly 56 pixels wide by 34 long... However, if you take into consideration the "blue area" of the IJN portion, it is approximately 54 pixels long by 52 wide (almost square).

On another note, good to see you back posting Racer. I trust we can see more of these posts in the future? As it looks like you've picked up where ya left off.

Have a good one sir.

Beta Testers
1,221 posts
7,558 battles

Really? Well, what proved the bias to me is the fact that the Belarussians that farted out this game took the USS Alaska, smeared a Russian skin on it, and put it at tier 10 as the VMF Moskva, which never existed.

[BONKZ]
Members
887 posts
11,695 battles

odd...havent had any iissues till now...you guys running Windows 10? 

I'm running Windows 10 and it shows perfectly fine for me

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

Really? Well, what proved the bias to me is the fact that the Belarussians that farted out this game took the USS Alaska, smeared a Russian skin on it, and put it at tier 10 as the VMF Moskva, which never existed.

Your own bias and disrespect does not warrant a considered response.

Members
3,010 posts
10,193 battles

This says hello...

vuIHpOS.jpg

EDIT: To put some actual "logic" behind the statement you made, lets delve into that for a second. I don't know where to start with regards to how many ships were either "paper" ships that never made it to a dry dock to be built, how many ships were destroyed prior to WW2 due to *whatever*  - take the Amagi for example, the hull was destroyed beyond repair in the 1923 Great Kanto earthquake, how many ships are World War 1 era, the list of examples is quite extensive.

So, taking into consideration just the *small* list I put forth, think of how many actual ships would be in the current game at the moment across ALL the country lines. No Montana, No Amagi, No Gearing?? I mean they would be asking wth a Gearing is as it would have been classified still.. (It wasn't commissioned until 1946 and the end of WW2 was 1945), but that's ok right, "MURICA" and all... Not trolling, just going off the context of your post.

Lets look at some more shall we? What's a "Zao"? We all know and some of us love that good ole Tier 10 flame throwing IJN CA with torps to boot, but could it really be made of paper? YUP.... The best possibility is that it is a scaled down model of the "proposed" B-65 Super Cruisers that the Imperial Navy wanted to build, but ultimately canceled. This is only naming a few...

So again, imagine for a moment how many ships would be in the current game is the developers didn't do what they do, you know "be creative" and develop "stuff". They use their imagination, they gathered information the best they could with what they had (Montana had plans - nothing more as far as I know, a few other ships had the same, sketches and that was it) to give us a game with actual "options" and full tech tree's to level. "Today in World of Warships, we release 2 new Battleship lines, the USN and IJN fleets are now available. However, due to history, the USN line only goes to Tier 9 so the Iowa will be facing the Yamato. Oh and next week we are releasing the DD lines for those 2 countries as well. Again, to keep true to history, the Gearing was still in concept and/or production at the conclusion of the War. There for, the USN DD line will only have the Fletcher which due to it's specifications, will be a Tier 9. However, the IJN line will be getting the Shimakaze and that will be it's Tier 10. Everyone enjoy the new lines."

Ya... That would be fun or better yet, how about having holes in the tree's? Skipping from Tier 4 to Tier 6? But since there isn't a ship there, you would have to grind ALL of that xp in the Tier 4... FUN!

It's a game man, not a simulator and the whole Tin-Foil hat "bias" (not the OP) Russian conspiracy theory is about as old as dirt. It needs to be put to rest with dirt... It's tired, let it sleep.. lol

Edited by BURN_Miner
  • Cool 1

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

It's a game man, not a simulator and the whole Tin-Foil hat "bias" (not the OP) Russian conspiracy theory is about as old as dirt. It needs to be put to rest with dirt... It's tired, let it sleep.. lol

+1

:)