You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

I'm Salty Tonight

22 comments in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

I have been on a feel good cruise lately.  I am all about having fun.   last few games...meh.  Total [edited]out there this weekend.  Devastator..  I am pretty sure you are on here.  Leaving me hanging like that with that DD close..  That was pure [edited],   I am still trying to keep my general in game happiness going, but it is getting hard...oh so hard...

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

Dude I've been salty most of the weekend lol.  Little kids sure love to run their mouths and think they can get away with it.

Very true.  I still want to Div with you one of these days AP.  I think it could be fun.  But man thi splay lately... wow.

Members
899 posts
4,261 battles

Dude I've been salty most of the weekend lol.  Little kids sure love to run their mouths and think they can get away with it.  

YEAH they sure do. Filthy rat eating little vermin.
Edited by Shadow_1964
  • Cool 1

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

Bet they don't talk like that in front of their mothers...  Boy howdy that would be an [edited]whoopin.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,646 battles

The direction the game has been going, I had been thinking about going back to WoT. Then the newest trainwreck, Patch 9.18, came out in WoT. Sooooo, I'm still here.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Bet they don't talk like that in front of their mothers...  Boy howdy that would be an [edited]whoopin.

You'd be surprised these days.

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

"Filthy rat eating little vermin"..   lol.  this wins the internet tonight.  Up vote for you sir.

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

You'd be surprised these days.

Actually I wouldn't.  but I had some hope for society.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles
kPvBTMv.jpg

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

when you click BATTLE on a weekend you deserve EVERYTHING you get...

ThsJQLM.jpg

everything....

KlBGfSN.gif

Edited by pmgaudio

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Most often The weekends are  Full of Foul mouthed fools. I found Aslains has a censor mod in it. For chat read everything good and ******** for the Bad

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

Weekend games, I expect everything and anything.  That way I'm not disappointed when it happens.

yeah that team you were on the other night.... they totally let you down,.... I felt bad...:trollface:

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

I have been on a feel good cruise lately.  I am all about having fun.   last few games...meh.  Total [edited]out there this weekend.  Devastator..  I am pretty sure you are on here.  Leaving me hanging like that with that DD close..  That was pure [edited],   I am still trying to keep my general in game happiness going, but it is getting hard...oh so hard...

Right there with you.. 

Members
899 posts
4,261 battles

LOL! Hell, these days, that's probably where they learned it!

Members
899 posts
4,261 battles

"Filthy rat eating little vermin"..   lol.  this wins the internet tonight.  Up vote for you sir.

TY, sir!

[HINON]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
2,632 posts
6,436 battles

actually they do with no consequences, thats why they do it here as well, again with no consequences because WG doesn't care as long as they play :)

M

[K-P-M]
Members
1,616 posts
18,452 battles

The direction the game has been going, I had been thinking about going back to WoT. Then the newest trainwreck, Patch 9.18, came out in WoT. Sooooo, I'm still here.

I logged into WoT yesterday played 1 game,and was reminded why I quit playing it:sceptic:

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

A man has rustled jimmies. A man should seek unrustlement.