Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dalriaden

Need Help

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 posts in this topic

Not sure why but I'm having all sorts of problems with controls responding playing my Hosho. 

In overhead view I cant move around the map, I was stuck looking at this portion:

TE481zZ.jpg

Can only play in map mode but even then I have issues, for example I was trying to send my fighters to E5 to scout and instead it sent them to E8. I have the latest drivers for my Roccat Nyth. 

When you press M in this view you should get back to the total view of the entire map. To move around you have to move your cursor until it hits the border of your screen, then your view should move. If not then I guess you have somehow glitched and should restart the Client after the match.

Something about scrolling the map while pressing keys or trying to target aircraft occationally locks the map up... Is something like that what happened?

I haven't had that happen recently, but I usually had to get my aircraft into the locked part of the map, and then that usually freed things up. Worst comes to worst, you have to do a hard restart to free everything up.

Something about scrolling the map while pressing keys or trying to target aircraft occationally locks the map up... Is something like that what happened?

I haven't had that happen recently, but I usually had to get my aircraft into the locked part of the map, and then that usually freed things up. Worst comes to worst, you have to do a hard restart to free everything up.

I've restarted the game, my pc, and run an integrity check but it was still doing it :/ just took it as a sign not to cv and have worked on my mogami lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0