Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Martin_NC

I know this isn't a big deal anymore but I just picked up the USS Missouri.

19 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
834 posts
12,097 battles

750k free exp. When they first put Mo in the game and I heard that it was 750k free exp to get her I just wrote it off. People who can accumulate that amount of free exp are a completely different type of gamer than I am.

Or so I thought

Anyway, I  got her and played a single game. I like the high tier US BB playstyle and Mo is no different. I like her.

I am from NC and have visited the real USS NC so I kept her. My US BB line up is now complete.

Arkansas Beta

Texas

Arizona

Alabama

North Carolina

Missouri

Montana

Every premium plus NC and Montana.

Feels good man.

Thought I'd share.

• Cool 10

Members
248 posts
13,354 battles

I like the high tier US BB playstyle

You like being deleted for actually wanting to move your ship somewhere? And grats on the ship, you should never be short on credits for anything now.

[-SKI-]
Members
323 posts
14,792 battles

Congrats. I really struggled with the Missouri - did quite well in NC but am now starting to really get a feel for the guns.

Also, there is a Colorado weeping in the corner of your port somewhere...

Beta Testers
612 posts

750k free exp. When they first put Mo in the game and I heard that it was 750k free exp to get her I just wrote it off. People who can accumulate that amount of free exp are a completely different type of gamer than I am.

Or so I thought

Anyway, I  got her and played a single game. I like the high tier US BB playstyle and Mo is no different. I like her.

I am from NC and have visited the real USS NC so I kept her. My US BB line up is now complete.

Arkansas Beta

Texas

Arizona

Alabama

North Carolina

Missouri

Montana

Every premium plus NC and Montana.

Feels good man.

Thought I'd share.

u will love her its a great ship prints credits grads and good hunting

[O_O]
Members
7,896 posts
22,095 battles

I'm sitting at 583,000 Free XP.  I'm not paying a dime to convert...I'll earn it all old school and it looks like I may get her sooner than I originally thought.

Missouri is my home state and the war ended on Missouri's decks...no way I'm not getting this ship!

Beta Testers
612 posts

o yeah i live in west nc and got to go on NC my self was very cool.even for a 55 year old lol

Members
139 posts
18,201 battles

You like being deleted for actually wanting to move your ship somewhere?

Get gud mate.  Play smart/build full concealment/angle properly and you'll never eat more than 1 citadel for being out of position.

Congrats on getting all US BBs though OP.

Beta Testers
834 posts
12,097 battles

Congrats. I really struggled with the Missouri - did quite well in NC but am now starting to really get a feel for the guns.

Also, there is a Colorado weeping in the corner of your port somewhere...

Well, I mean I have all premium BBs plus the tier 10 and the one from my home state.

I am missing a tier 7 and I thought of getting the Colorado but that requires training a new captain also.

Might do it anyway.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
225 posts
11,611 battles

I will definitely start saving up for this! Gives you a reason to save free xp! WOT console needs something like this!

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
3,945 battles

Congrats m8! I'm from NC too, NoCal is a great ship to visit. I'm only about halfway to my Missouri. Wanted to take advantage of the XP conversion discount next weekend but I only have 2000 doubloons. Ah well, 70K XP isn't bad at all.

Beta Testers
834 posts
12,097 battles

Congrats m8! I'm from NC too, NoCal is a great ship to visit. I'm only about halfway to my Missouri. Wanted to take advantage of the XP conversion discount next weekend but I only have 2000 doubloons. Ah well, 70K XP isn't bad at all.

I did not know there was a discount next week.

I would never have been able to wait anyway =)

[BNKR]
Members
75 posts
4,462 battles

Cool on picking it up. I paid to convert a lot of mine, but was worth it, no money troubles at all now, and while I am not really worth a crapin the Mo, I do love the printing press feel of it. 

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

Congrats! I'm still saving up, knowing full well that at some point I'll just say [edited] it and spend gold to convert the remainder.

Sign in to follow this