Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GMG1Jack

Recording Battles Issue

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 posts in this topic

I started recording a few weeks ago and no issues until last night , when I hit record , after a few seconds delay , I get  a mesage that there is nothing to record and to try again later ..

TIA

Jack

Don't understand the question - WoWs does not have a recorder that you stop and start.  It has a replay that creates a file automatically and is then played back.  There is not enough information in your post to even know what you are doing and how you are attempting to do it.  Since WoWs has no 'recording' system - I might suggest going to a forum for the software you are using.

Sounds like a problem with your recording software, whatever it may be. WoW's replays system doesn't work like that; it just record automatically if you have it turned on.

This is the recording system with windows 10 movies and tv recorder ... where and how do I turn on the wows recorder/replayer ?

This is the recording system with windows 10 movies and tv recorder ... where and how do I turn on the wows recorder/replayer ?

You need to get with Windows forums to see why this might be happening. 

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/517

Link is to enable replays-  try the second way - easier.

Posted (edited) · Report post

sound like you are using windows the xbox game dvr to record?

my guess is that your dvr recorder service is [edited]up, easiest way i found to fix that was to restart the computer again (simply restarting the service seems to have issues all it's own) 

but try reading through this and trying the fixes it states to see if it fixes the problems

http://www.pcerror-fix.com/top-6-methods-fix-theres-nothing-record-game-bar-message-windows-10

Edited by Atom_Alchemist

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0