Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BunnyHerd

Clash of the Elements rigged by WGNA

41 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
303 posts
8,267 battles

Having just checked the progress of Clash of the Elements I noticed team Fire is "winning" in all five categories again, however the registration is only open for team Fire?!?! :trollface:

(current time is 07:29, Saturday, 29 April 2017, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) timezone)

What is the point of running this phony "competition" that players have no influence in? Personal performance can easily be tallied via in-game missions/challenges. Are fake grossly overinflated figures for "team competition" really that important to WGNA to draw in more participants?

Why even go through the trouble of setting up this fake contest webpage, counters etc.instead of funneling this effort into fixing damn bugs in the game or into more timely handling of the web content???

You keep treating your playerbase like a bunch of brainless [edited]so a bunch of brainless [edited]is what you are going to end up with ...

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles

Only way to be certain would be to have everyone that participated in event to post their weekly scores and add up the totals to confirm.

Members
171 posts
3,881 battles

Having just checked the progress of Clash of the Elements I noticed team Fire is "winning" in all five categories again, however the registration is only open for team Fire?!?! :trollface:

(current time is 07:29, Saturday, 29 April 2017, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) timezone)

What is the point of running this phony "competition" that players have no influence in? Personal performance can easily be tallied via in-game missions/challenges. Are fake grossly overinflated figures for "team competition" really that important to WGNA to draw in more participants?

Why even go through the trouble of setting up this fake contest webpage, counters etc.instead of funneling this effort into fixing damn bugs in the game or into more timely handling of the web content???

You keep treating your playerbase like a bunch of brainless [edited]so a bunch of brainless [edited]is what you are going to end up with ...

The team registration is not dependent on which team is doing better, but the quantity of players on each side.

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

I don't know how it could be made more obvious to the puppets that they're being manipulated.

But then again, puppets don't have minds of their own.

Perhaps everyone is too far gone in this blind conflict to recognize the truth, or they just choose to ignore it.

But I won't let you ignore it.

By supporting this "Clash," you are dooming us to a fate worse than death.

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

Members
187 posts
20,285 battles

Team fire struggled last round only because we have jobs.

Edited by hobblegoat
  • Cool 2

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,925 battles

What is funny about it is that they seem to have their staff making posts vouching for a particular team as if it matters.

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

What is funny about it is that they seem to have their staff making posts vouching for a particular team as if it matters.

"Le fair competition, hehe."

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
3,945 battles

Guys, stahp whining. When TeamFire got their butts kicked during the first two days of the first round and the entire second round we didn't complain. As soon as we start winning, TeamWater starts whining. It's a game, y u heff 2 b mad bro?

• Cool 2

Members
5,206 posts
3,461 battles

Sad competition is sad. I registered but haven't even participated, that's how earth shatteringly exciting this event is for a grown assed man with kids, a wife, job, and 2 acres of land AT THE HEIGHT OF SPRING.

I thought EA was out of touch with their base. WG takes the belt.

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts

Guys, stahp whining. When TeamFire got their butts kicked during the first two days of the first round and the entire second round we didn't complain. As soon as we start winning, TeamWater starts whining. It's a game, y u heff 2 b mad bro?

Actually there were plenty of complaints from either side when they were losing (1st/2nd round).

The competition allows you to earn free coin to purchase stuff for free. They threw in the Fire/Water for a bit of friendly rivalry. Shame people still can't help to look for the bad in it. :(

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,460 posts
12,103 battles

Tinfoil hat aside I can't help thinking if you had developed a MM that could control outcomes by stacking teams and manipulating RNG this would be a helluva way to test it out.

Just sayin'.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Amazing how quickly the tune changes after WG had locked out water registration just so they could get parity in player numbers.

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

Since the event started, there has been a uprising of posts concerning...

Bots

Steamrolling

Registration issues

Afkers

Scoreboard movement while server was down

I bet there's some sort of quota WG wants to reach during this event. I'm willing to bet thats why we are seeing them pushing to inspire a side to work harder to change the score.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

Members
665 posts
5,459 battles

Geezuss.H.Christ

It's a friggin game people...and one that is allowing us to get some bonus goodies for doing nothing more than.......PLAYING THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!!

How some of you can get so bloody worked up about this is completely beyond me......

Keep it up and the day will most likely come where WG says, "[edited]it".....these arseholes will not be happy no matter what we do.......so lets do nothing! 

• Cool 4

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Well if you wanna scan players "In Search of Illegal Software" what better time to bring out every fraggin' player, right? Free ship contest. No bots here, nope. No illegal software, nope. 

Hopefully they are taking advantage of this situation and the larger player counts to audit/monitor/discipline the players, right? 

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

Geezuss.H.Christ

It's a friggin game people...and one that is allowing us to get some bonus goodies for doing nothing more than.......PLAYING THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!!

How some of you can get so bloody worked up about this is completely beyond me......

Keep it up and the day will most likely come where WG says, "[edited]it".....these arseholes will not be happy no matter what we do.......so lets do nothing!

+1

[-K--]
Members
663 posts
7,529 battles

Meh...I'm just here for the free stuff. I probably wouldn't run the flag even if we won. It'd just be another addition to the collection.

Members
4,272 posts
5,302 battles

Sad competition is sad. I registered but haven't even participated, that's how earth shatteringly exciting this event is for a grown assed man with kids, a wife, job, and 2 acres of land AT THE HEIGHT OF SPRING.

I thought EA was out of touch with their base. WG takes the belt.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. (pun intended) The only reason I have what I have is because I ended up with a couple days vacation I wasn't planning on... That being said, I'm happy to get free stuff, even if its not a Kami...

Members
2,377 posts
16,938 battles

I'm told that they rigged it the second week.  As for fire winning, I'm pretty sure my entire clan of unicum supremacy players is on Fire.  That helps, I'm sure.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,146 battles

Considering water won by a very very significant margin last week, I think WG just doens't know at all how to do this kind of event

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

all those water team tears because they can't win against SUPERIOR fire.

Sign in to follow this