Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mahrs

Just when I think it -might- be safe to play Indy...

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Tier IX MM...team loses 14 kills to 2 on points (getting capped out at the same time) on Shatter.  Guess who had the only two kills?  The Indy...which is obviously cursed...

This has been an incredibly poor week, game enjoyment and experience wise.  I'm not gonna throw the "I'm uninstalling!" on-line tantrum, but it sure is easy to understand.

[SIM]
Members
6,307 posts
10,286 battles

I feel your pain. The teams over the past week or two have been feast or famine, with a whole lot of famine.

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,555 battles

A forumer made a post the other day about him coming back to the game after a long absence and how he was disappointed with so many matches are now blow out losses. Naturally many dipped into him with the usual condescending rhetoric, but the man's observation was spot on.

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Also, the face I make when I take the WG survey and forget to tell them cyclones suck:

I undoubtedly forgot a few things, but my list as I remember it: +2/-2 match making (I understand it, but I don't like it), fail divisions, split spawn maps, over match/penetration, CV play (CV at all, really)...I tried to faithfully represent the forum family.

The MM is actually genius. I acknowledge the brilliance of a system whereby less skilled players are regularly given a significant advantage in matches - they get a better shot at a satisfying game experience, they stay engaged, WG makes money. The genius is that it isn't "unfair" because everyone sees bottom and top tier, it just is. At some tiers, the difference isn't even unsurvivable/insurmountable for good players - it's a sort of challenge, and good players get satisfaction from bottom tier wins. WG wins twice - like I said, it's genius.

Belatedly back to my original topic, sort of, I want to like Indianapolis... I do. It's just a long running train wreck between that ship and I. I've learned from my Molotov apprenticeship, I feel like I'm ready to sail her... Just not against the odds I saw this morning. 

Sign in to follow this