Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Quint_

What is going on??

34 comments in this topic

Members
256 posts

Over the last week or so i am seeing some of the worst gameplay from players i have ever seen in game. Lemming trains galore, afk players/bots, players doing things in higher tiers that they should have stopped doing at tier 3 and just plain playing stupid. I know we have always had bad players, but this week or so is just crazy. It is like a bunch of good players just stopped playing and we are left with a ton a bads. It is to the point i am just afraid to hit the battle button right now. 

/rant off

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,873 posts
11,651 battles

Meh, feels the same to me. I can't recall a time when bad players didn't permeate every tier and ship type in droves.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

when people post things like this I find it suspicious, so I look....

tXxMQMd.gif

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,773 battles

Kids are probably out of school...

school doesn't usually end til Mid-May though......:hmm:

either way we still have a 20 or so days before the bed-wetters start coming out in droves! THEN we can Panic!:nerv_fish:

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
13,112 battles

I don't know why people hate on lemming trains, they genuinely are a good tactic as long as it keeps pushing and doesn't stop.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

I don't know why people hate on lemming trains, they genuinely are a good tactic as long as it keeps pushing and doesn't stop.

a few times this works like a charm... but getting the team to understand almost never works all the time....

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,111 battles

I prefer the term "death ball" lemming trains have a habbit of derailing but death balls just keep rolling. 

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

1st lemming to 2nd lemming:

#1Where we going?

#2 I don't know

#1 Why we running?

#2 It gets you closer to that Fine looking female ahead of us.

#1 So we are chasing tail?

#2 Yes

#1 Are you sure that is a female ?

#2 No but if it isn't He sure does look good from here, Keep running!

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts

It feels like DDs are just more cautious in going forward and this has a knock on effect with some of the other classes.

When a ship sets off the team sets off. I'm really not sure if WG invisaged creating the stand off/cautious approach of high tier play, but IMO they've managed to start bringing that type of play to the high-mid tiers.

I see more people saying they're looking to play mid to lower tiers.

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

Newcomers that don't understand the game modes and in general bad players. As a game grows in popularity both talented and bad players will come to play, this will lead to skewed matchmaking that if addressed properly will lead to somehow enjoyable product for everyone willing to stay. Our devs are yet to address any of these issues. Either deal with it or move to another game that seeks balance. It is very easy to progress through the tiers, all you need is time and 20$. Or more bucks if you want to participate in T10 matches right away. Doesn't take many of them to get deleted in the first 5 minutes for the game to effectively be won/lost. I have information that during the summer this will be fixed since kids will be outside playing in the sun and only hardcore nolifers will be left in the queue kappa.

[13TH]
Members
4,899 posts
9,120 battles

AFK players used to be a rare thing but not anymore , maybe its the not playing well on old computers thingy , also here one minute there "all" gone and sunk the next, that used to be a rare event ..hard to figure

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles

what is going on is 6.3.0... But WG is pleased with it so no comment until they get some "stable" statistics

Now, pick what you prefer,

Move on, nothing to see here

There is no change in game play, it is in your head

play a BB or die

Buy a P2W and go clubbing

Anyway, the game play has never been so bad and boring. But this is a business and the developers are happy with it. Check the community-WG Q&A threads to see that nothing will move

Members
4,272 posts
5,302 battles

I prefer the term "death ball" lemming trains have a habbit of derailing but death balls just keep rolling. 

I like "Special snowflake avalanche" myself...

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
965 posts
6,156 battles

Had a teammate torp me with a full spread from his Scharnhorst from what seemed like only 300m away this morning when we weren't even near the front lines (he only had 126 games played in total and said he was still getting used to it.)!  Had two games in Scharn, I think.  Other than that, it feels the same to me...

Edited by delp5117

[X-PN]
Beta Testers
792 posts
13,541 battles

AFK players used to be a rare thing but not anymore , maybe its the not playing well on old computers thingy , also here one minute there "all" gone and sunk the next, that used to be a rare event ..hard to figure

Ok, I will agree to this. I've seen a huge increase of AFK players and even a few bots where the boat simply sails to a nice safe corner and sits there. Usually, when you see the fore and aft turrets are perfectly aligned, it's a sign the player hasn't loaded. But to see this after the player has moved and remains there.... BOT!!

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts

More people posting complaints about the game in general, more people saying they are leaving game and a competition many see as a slap in the face.

WG - continue to plough on!

There will always be those  posters that will dramatise everything! However, the amount of such negative posts regarding the game is worrying; especially when I can understand some of the points made. :(

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles

Lol welcome to the weekend and Summer Vacation is starting now in some areas. :popcorn:

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles

school doesn't usually end til Mid-May though......:hmm:

either way we still have a 20 or so days before the bed-wetters start coming out in droves! THEN we can Panic!:nerv_fish:

Actually depends on what state you live in as to when Summer Vacation starts and ends resulting in slightly staggered timetable over all. 

Members
1,533 posts
12,151 battles

You know why it's so bad right now? It's cause I am not playing! Just kidding...Cause Vista and WG are no longer compatible. I really do think quite a few players dropped off after this change. In my case, I am waiting on a new PC, and meanwhile playing WoT, but not everyone can afford to do so. Basically WG(WoWs)said screw everyone with XP and Vista, we don't need em! I am willing to bet they lost a lot of players, certainly more than you would expect, with a sizeable chunk being veteran players. Whether they return or not still remains to be seen.

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles

You know why it's so bad right now? It's cause I am not playing! Just kidding...Cause Vista and WG are no longer compatible. I really do think quite a few players dropped off after this change. In my case, I am waiting on a new PC, and meanwhile playing WoT, but not everyone can afford to do so. Basically WG(WoWs)said screw everyone with XP and Vista, we don't need em! I am willing to bet they lost a lot of players, certainly more than you would expect, with a sizeable chunk being veteran players. Whether they return or not still remains to be seen.

Come to think of it that would have an effect on things.

Members
5,206 posts
3,461 battles

More people posting complaints about the game in general, more people saying they are leaving game and a competition many see as a slap in the face.

WG - continue to plough on!

There will always be those  posters that will dramatise everything! However, the amount of such negative posts regarding the game is worrying; especially when I can understand some of the points made. :(

oh noes! He speaketh the truth!!

I agree. It's always fun to laugh at a good rage post and move along. It gets slightly more real when you can see where the OP is coming from and think " yeah, that irks me too!"

Regardless, WG has to do something to get butts in seats or it'll keep on this path. Things aren't feeling so fresh and the weather is just getting nice and school is still in...

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

carry harder.

No one should need to carry in a team oriented game...
Edited by Wulfgarn

Sign in to follow this