Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
UrPeaceKeeper

More Alabama Shinanigans! 203k damage, 4 kills, High Caliber, Confederate, Dreadnought

9 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

Hey guys, got another Epic Battle Replay in the USS Alabama!  This match was a nail biter till the very end of the match and it wraps up with a mere 30ish seconds remaining!  As the title says, 203k damage, 4 sinks, High Caliber, Confederate, and Dreadnought.  Surprisingly though, NO CITADELS!  You heard that right, NONE.  Amagi's armor is OP! :P

I have been having A LOT of fun in this ship.  Has she been as good to you guys as she has been to me?

• Cool 2

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

Nice video.  And congrats on the well played game!

You just got yourself a sub!

Thanks and thanks! She's a fun ship to play and packs a pretty good wallop when the dispersion cooperates!  I release videos every M/W/F so stay tuned for more content!  ;)

Noice! Alabama and North Carolina are some of my favorite ships in the game.

Yeah they are both fantastic ships!  I actually enjoy high tier USN BB game play. I know some don't but it is like a home coming for me and Alabama waxes nostalgia for me with regards to how Iowa used to play in CBT.  Definetely love the play style! 

Members
866 posts
8,847 battles

I'll take Tirp/Bismarck over NC/Bama and day of the week and twice on Sunday.  They're just plain better.  The ballistics on the 380mm guns is just so much more comfortable to use and reliably hit with. 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,023 posts
5,027 battles

I'll take Tirp/Bismarck over NC/Bama and day of the week and twice on Sunday.  They're just plain better.  The ballistics on the 380mm guns is just so much more comfortable to use and reliably hit with. 

Wow. Way to diss him for expressing his opinion.

Frankly, I like the ballistics on Bama better because you can get plunging-fire citadels on T10s.

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

What mod do you use for the aiming? That looks useful.

;)

I too prefer the Alabama's guns. It isn't that I don't enjoy Bismarck or Tirpitz, I just enjoy the complete package of Alabama more than them. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this