You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
bigtiddy

meme

78 comments in this topic

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,021 posts
4,739 battles

So basically you are telling me to stop using my brain?

*Dies

• Cool 2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

See kids, this is what happens when you buy a premium tier 8 cruiser and skip the learning of basic fundamentals. 

But WG encourages just such behavior....:teethhappy:

Would be nice if people would actually read or learn something about the game, but I think we all know that's not gonna happen...:trollface:

Edited by awiggin

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

I have been playing WOWS for a good ammount of time, but I always quit fast because of people hitting all these shots

I played for several weeks at once and a guy who had not even been on the game for a week one hit me with ap with a double centadel killing my ship with 57k health, unfair 

Im tired of not being able to outclass people with ships below my tier, because they can just auto aim me and kill me fast, thats why Id rather play WOT, where its actually a chance to survive, not a bunch of people using aim assistance

A) No aimbots. B)What you're saying is you want to play a game with premium ammo that more than makes up for the fact that you actually suck.

Later, very sunk gator.

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

I have been playing WOWS for a good ammount of time, but I always quit fast because of people hitting all these shots

I played for several weeks at once and a guy who had not even been on the game for a week one hit me with ap with a double centadel killing my ship with 57k health, unfair 

Im tired of not being able to outclass people with ships below my tier, because they can just auto aim me and kill me fast, thats why Id rather play WOT, where its actually a chance to survive, not a bunch of people using aim assistance

Quickbaby actually had a match that he record with a person using an aim bot in WOT.

Members
5,206 posts
3,461 battles

Don't know about you fellas but the 1337 hax I've got are great. Only trouble is you have to play the ship you run the hax on like 200 times before they start to kick in.

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,873 battles

Last night..  bad RNG game and I knew it.

I'm 17KM away from the guy.  His shots take 6-8 seconds to get to me.  I am slamming the rudder hard over every couple seconds.

Enemy shells hit me ---  EVERY SALVO.

There is no way.  There is also no way this is an aim-bot because an aim-bot would have MISSED every shot if I'm changing course.

They were even hitting me 30 seconds after I stopped firing and went into concealment.

My team was all sunk within 45 seconds.

No..  It's the game.

Population was over 14K and the game went into 'easy' mode for one side.... not mine.

[HEAVY]
Members
287 posts
14,503 battles

:great:

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

Quickbaby actually had a match that he record with a person using an aim bot in WOT.

An aim bot could help in tanks, here it's a disadvantage.

OP's survival % tells a pretty good story here. One without WASD hacks.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

Sure. :popcorn::popcorn: Hmm, aimbot flavored!

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,145 battles

This is likely bait but here you go OP: Get good or get out for good. Just because you're not good enough to land shots doesn't mean everyone else is a windowlicker too. 

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,145 battles

Troll?  OP has less that 300 battles.

Either a troll or someone honestly that damn stupid, it's really really hard to tell. 

Beta Testers
1,221 posts
7,558 battles

No one is using aim assist. 

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

K2hHPqf.png

Vjqsajr.jpg?1

My hacks are amazing.