You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Royeaux

LOL, Team Water Camo actually camouflages ship!

49 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
9,648 posts
7,316 battles

Is it weird that one of the most effective camouflages in game for making a ship harder to identify has only been released in such limited numbers?  I feel like this should be a perma-camo for a ship or something.

ZzwqfFW.jpg

UXMh4u1r.jpg

Edited by Sventex

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

I don't get it...Is there something wrong with your port?

It's just...empty, right? 

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

Blue is the color of intelligence, yet I see nothing but mindless sheep.

Following the heard, bleating for their masters when asked, bending to their whim....

Red is no better, the color of anger, blinded by rage....

Stop the madness and end this conflict before more innocents are swallowed by the system.

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

Members
6,587 posts
8,564 battles

Hmmm...

I was going to probably pick up a second engine boost mod with the coins, or maybe the destroyer pack if I have enough coins. Now, I'm seriously considering getting some of the Team Water camouflage packs. It looks really good(wish my 5 camouflages from round 2 were in my inventory, then I would have seen it sooner).

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Members
5,450 posts
21,023 battles

Following the heard, bleating for their masters when asked, bending to their whim....

Stop the madness and end this conflict before more innocents are swallowed by the system.

This message brought to you by End Times Prophets.Inc

If there is doom and gloom to preach we at ETP will be there, wearing sake cloth and carrying the signs of the end times.

OP thats a nice blue coat of paint, be a shame if some HE were to hit it, setting it a Blaze in red flames.

Members
6,587 posts
8,564 battles

If there is doom and gloom to preach we at ETP will be there, wearing sake cloth and carrying the signs of the end times.

OP thats a nice blue coat of paint, be a shame if some HE were to hit it, setting it a Blaze in red flames.

Blue and red make purple. Purple is for unicums, so... that's a good thing then?

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

but does the water camo work on Land of fire map?

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

The denial of the false prophets is laced in your words. Why do you deny? Are you afraid of the truth?

Are you genuinely willing to allow an entire generation of children to grow up blindly believing in a system that only fosters hatred?

If the answer is "yes," there is no hope for you.

Privateers
728 posts
9,377 battles

Pretty good, but I don't think anything can beat the Missouri's camo for being actually effective camouflage:

Vbk2ESC.jpg

On certain maps at range you straight up can't find the MO's waterline. 

Members
3,284 posts

The denial of the false prophets is laced in your words. Why do you deny? Are you afraid of the truth?

Are you genuinely willing to allow an entire generation of children to grow up blindly believing in a system that only fosters hatred?

What do we do? How do we escape this horrible fate?

Privateers
728 posts
9,377 battles

Blue and red make purple. Purple is for unicums, so... that's a good thing then?

You heard it here first folks! Being on fire in multiple locations while running Team Water camo makes you a unicum! Buy yourself some camo and graciously accept HE spam with open arms to be a unicum as fast as possible!
  • Cool 1

Members
6,587 posts
8,564 battles

Does anyone else's head hurt? Because my head hurts when he does this. :amazed:

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

Does anyone else's head hurt? Because my head hurts when he does this. :amazed:

Already slightly insane, so no. My head is fine when reading that stuff. Part of the territory of being a writer, supposedly.  

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

What do we do? How do we escape this horrible fate?

Join the cause! Spread the message! Enlighten those on both sides so we can keep the innocents innocent.

Our detractors will believe us to be just another form of Antiestablishmentarianism,

But they will soon see that we are the supreme defenders of clarity and order.

This "Clash" and the hatred it propagates will not be the victor so long as we are steadfast in our cause.

Members
6,587 posts
8,564 battles

You heard it here first folks! Being on fire in multiple locations while running Team Water camo makes you a unicum! Buy yourself some camo and graciously accept HE spam with open arms to be a unicum as fast as possible!

You have to find the ship with the camo painted on it first.... :look:

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,879 posts
17,672 battles

Already slightly insane

i bet im more insane, if not already insane

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,879 posts
17,672 battles

it looks good on American battleships, kinda fits the color scheme of their permanent camos, at least i think so

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Hah! Such camouflage cannot fool these sharp eyes of mine.

Try this on for size!

http://i.imgur.com/RC5AbV1.png

:trollface:

You cannot even begin to make the silhouette! Truly what maritime wartime camouflage should be about :)

Members
5,450 posts
21,023 battles

There is a time for peace and a time for war. While I do not wish for a time of war, I would rather face the monsters of war in my time so those who follow will know true peace. The fire within burns brightest in the darkest times and the clock has struck midnight. I lift this touch high so all might see the truth. We have become mired in failure and despair, a time of renewal is necessary for new growth. By preaching peace you doom us all to the never ending darkness, isolated, in a world over come with lies. 

Either this world will be cleansed by a torrent of water or an Inferno of Fire. Peace is an option for those too weak to fight for a better world. Much like a forest chocked with death and decay fire is terrible solution but one that brings needed change. 

I personally will light the darkness with this flame to clear a path to a brighter tomorrow.