Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheKrimzonDemon

So, I shot Notser

28 comments in this topic

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Literally. :D However, he was on my team. :hiding: He came 'round an island as I was pewpewing a NM and took a few rounds not meant for him. He was nice about it though.

More, I finished second on the team behind him, 200 points off his total. Battleships are being nice to me, so are DD's. Cruisers, however, hate me. I'm doing godawful in those. So bad, in fact, that it's dragging my really good, and I do mean really good, scoring in BB's and DD's down to average. But, hey, I used to be bad at 2 classes, now I'm just bad at one. :D

Mostly Duca and higher tier cruisers, Duca and I aren't on speaking terms right now, and apparently Chappy and Hindy have a language barrier too great for me to currently overcome. :sceptic:

I do have screenies this time, but have no way to upload them.

Edited by TheKrimzonDemon

Members
76 posts
2,341 battles

Yeah I'm still trying to get the hang of duca, fast and maneuverable but if you don't angle properly she's fragile. The speed in my case works against me, I found myself overextended more often than not with the duca and French CL/CA's.  The duca's poor HE also doesn't help much.

Edited by Mordecai19

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

"You should be nice to everyone, that's what you're suppose to do".

"It's very important that you're nice to everyone"

:trollface:

Edited by Wulfgarn

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Yeah I'm still trying to get the hang of duca, fast and maneuverable but if you don't angle properly she's fragile. The speed in my case works against me, I found myself overextended more often than not with the duca and French CL/CA's.  The duca's poor HE also doesn't help much.

I grabbed DE when I got my 6th SP, that actually helped more than I expected it to, but I'm still having an issue dealing damage, and I think it's the AP shell arcs, they're almost USN 127 like, and straight down cruiser AP doing 3k damage max isn't gonna hurt much. And those torps, I mean, wtfh, they're almost useless.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

"You should be nice to everyone, that's what you're suppose to do".

"It's very important that you're nice to everyone"

:trollface:

Da hell, man? :D

Privateers
728 posts
9,377 battles

I feel like most of the YouTuber's would be pretty chill about receiving accidental friendly fire. I mean, Flamu might swear at you in his video, but none of them seem like the type to shoot back at you or anything.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

I feel like most of the YouTuber's would be pretty chill about receiving accidental friendly fire. I mean, Flamu might swear at you in his video, but none of them seem like the type to shoot back at you or anything.

Yeah, he was really nice and chill, which I respect and appreciate.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

No. I've been to no Youtuber's page.

Too bad you're missing out on a nice slice of WoWS life... Notser, iChaseGaming, Business6, Aeroon... good stuff. You've heard the phrase "pulled a Notser"? 

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

How do all of these things happen to you?  At this point, I'd be mortified to run into you...:ohmy:

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Too bad you're missing out on a nice slice of WoWS life... Notser, iChaseGaming, Business6, Aeroon... good stuff. You've heard the phrase "pulled a Notser"? 

No, I haven't, and I honestly don't care how other people play, not enough to go watch videos, anyway. Youtube isn't part of my daily life. I go there when I'm in the mood for music videos and not just music.

I keep my kid off of Youtube a lot now, she lived on it, it isn't healthy.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

How do all of these things happen to you?  At this point, I'd be mortified to run into you...:ohmy:

LOL IKR?! I find it all highly amusing, myself. I wonder who'll show up in battle tomorrow? I hope it isn't Lert, we lost that one. :D

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,879 posts
17,672 battles

Literally. :D However, he was on my team. :hiding: He came 'round an island as I was pewpewing a NM and took a few rounds not meant for him. He was nice about it though.

More, I finished second on the team behind him, 200 points off his total. Battleships are being nice to me, so are DD's. Cruisers, however, hate me. I'm doing godawful in those. So bad, in fact, that it's dragging my really good, and I do mean really good, scoring in BB's and DD's down to average. But, hey, I used to be bad at 2 classes, now I'm just bad at one. :D

Mostly Duca and higher tier cruisers, Duca and I aren't on speaking terms right now, and apparently Chappy and Hindy have a language barrier too great for me to currently overcome. :sceptic:

I do have screenies this time, but have no way to upload them.

how dare you touch the Great Notser you...you lewd person:D   ive also met Notser in game, sadly he was on the enemy team
Edited by tcbaker777

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

No, I haven't, and I honestly don't care how other people play, not enough to go watch videos, anyway. Youtube isn't part of my daily life. I go there when I'm in the mood for music videos and not just music.

How do you know who Notser is then?

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

How do you know who Notser is then?

You people keep talking about him? I mean, seriously, what kind of question is that, even.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,879 posts
17,672 battles

Lewd is apparently my game. :trollface:

as Meme Lord of the Great HiNon Clan, i hereby dub thee, the "Lewd Lord"  welcome to Lordsmenship my friend
Edited by tcbaker777

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

this explains a few things  :trollface:

Edited by pmgaudio
  • Cool 1

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

this explains a few things  :trollface:

No, it doesn't, actually. I get where I go in all things by doing, not by watching other people doing it their own way. It didn't take a video to teach me to stop showing my sides, all it took was a few insta-deletes. It didn't take a video to teach me to aim, it took, and takes, practice. Stopped showing my sides, learned to aim and predict where I need to aim, and voila, I'm improving rapidly. No videos involved, and I don't even have the whole "thousands of games" to get remotely decent. I'm around 500 total between randoms and ranked. So, my way is working just fine.

Just because other people do it a certain way doesn't make it the only way, nor even the right way.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,879 posts
17,672 battles

I don't even know what that means.

ran into an island, Notser had a tendency to do that in his older vids

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

ran into an island, Notser had a tendency to do that in his older vids