Mr_Alex

We need submarines

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

91 posts in this topic

I detect sarcasm. :hmm:

But yes, I am. Aside from the fact that it comes up if you google "Caslte gif"(literally the first result), I remember watching the episode myself.

google firefly gif.... 

https://www.google.com/search?q=firefly+gif&oq=fire&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j69i61j69i60j69i59l2j69i60.2402j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by pmgaudio

From where I float, they're the same series~ It's just Captain Reynolds on vacation

Oh, and on the topic of the thread:

subs1_by_valhalla_studios-darmxot.png

You know, I can kinda see that. :teethhappy:

And there was that one Halloween Castle episode where he was wearing his Firefly captain outfit at the beginning. He was asked what he was supposed to be, and he responded, "A space cowboy!".

Huh, did not know that. Still, I recall seeing the Castle episode that gif is from, plus, he's missing the suspenders, so it can't be from Firefly. :P

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Law... quidky......hail?

And there was that one Halloween Castle episode where he was wearing his Firefly captain outfit at the beginning. He was asked what he was supposed to be, and he responded, "A space cowboy!".

Aye, loved that one, and the various Firefly references peppered throughout the series.

I HEREBY DECREE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOW A FIREFLY/CASTLE DISCUSSION

Cause **** submarines.

Edited by Chobittsu

Huh, did not know that. Still, I recall seeing the Castle episode that gif is from, plus, he's missing the suspenders, so it can't be from Firefly. :P

This is easily either the laziest troll post or laziest sub post I've ever seen......at least put some effort into it.  And for the sake of the popcorn value, you've got to defend yourself or else people will jut drown you out with memes.  Don't let perfectly good entrainment value go to waste....... 

Are you that starved for attention?  Is that why you repeatedly start threads wanting subs in the game?  So that you can get responses, no matter if they are positive or negative, as long as you get attention?  Well, here is my response

NO, NO WAY, NADA, NOPE, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! MOVE ON, FIND ANOTHER CAUSE TO FIGHT FOR, BECAUSE THIS ONE IS DEAD!!!!

I'm not sure how exactly they would work in WoWs, but I imagine they would be seriously annoying to deal with.

OP, subs are never going to happen in WOWS, people need to get this fact through their heads, it should now be mandtory for them to watch the "No Subs" video before starting the game just so they know that it'll never happen

RHdqbfl.jpg

Edited by tcbaker777

I'd rather have pastel ponies pasted everywhere you look in WoWS, than any submarines.

I'd rather have pastel ponies pasted everywhere you look in WoWS, than any submarines.

Image result for did someone say ponies  wish granted Edited by tcbaker777

wish granted

Well the NA office in Seattle should be closed for the night, so in a way, mods are asleep~ POST PONIES!

Well the NA office in Seattle should be closed for the night, so in a way, mods are asleep~ POST PONIES!

we have a meme for that   Image result   word to the wise, if a fandom goes on long enough, they can and will make a meme/gif for anything and everything Edited by tcbaker777

Who let him in here?

Himself, why? Is there a law against colour?

I was referring to Mr. Alex.

Ohhhhhhh, okay then. You'll have to pardon us, we're used to being the targets of everyone's aggression  ;P

So how should we deal with this guy? I vote lashing him to a shell and pitching it overboard, I figure that would give him about 3 minutes to discover the joys of pressure differential