Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fearlesstony

TAW RECRUITING

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

3 posts in this topic

THE ART OF WAR (TAW) @ TAW.NET

Hello and greetings captains of all genders and ages. I am a member of TAW one of the greatest clans on the net and I am here to ask you a few questions.

Ever get tired or even bored playing battle after battle alone?

Ever been in a battle watching how others play together and get a little jealous cause you where their target?

Ever feel like the game is too much grinding and not enough fun?

Well I have the solution to all you’re in game problems.

Here at TAW.NET we are doing a spring recruitment drive to bring in new recruits.

Being bored is a thing of the past, getting surrounded with no help is no longer an option and

Grinding now becomes enjoyable because you don’t ever have to be alone again.

Taw.Net is a community of gamers who believe in honor, loyalty, respect, dedication and fair play.

We are a growing community of 2500 members plus, Taw has been around for over 16 years. We are not just any clan we are a structured clan with opportunities for advancement and promotions. We have a chain of command similar to the military that deals with day to day challenges in game and in real life. We have policies and a code of ethics we uphold!

So what are you waiting for, head on over and Check us out at world of warship NA battalion                                                 

@TAW.NET

https://vimeo.com/146549118?ref=fb-share&1

https://vimeo.com/163280727?ref=fb-share&1

Wow TAW is still around? Like the same clan from WOT that really sucked? My old clan used to have a kill on sight policy against anyone from TAW - teams not withstanding.

Good times.

lol there are a lot of haters out there which i am glad to see,no one anyone with you haters boosting us up TAW has many players who look to have fun and take on any challenge available so if you have a problem with taw or one of its members we have many ways and games we support to show you we are the best gaming community with the best players that can be found on the net. Best of all is that we have each others back its all for one and one for all here at TAW And we are all about competition so all i can say is haters hate and grumble Taw is ready to rumble Join us now if you like putting haters in their places with action.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0