BlazerSS

3-20 losses...hmm

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

42 posts in this topic

days of this...whats up with this.used to be a fun game...so many teams just disappearing as I play..its getting old.

Streaks happen, it's normal. You might try divisioning with some other decent players as that can help raise your win rate.

win rate is not what I care about...trying to have fun ....only noob 12 yr olds care about it.

Division anyway. Divisions are always fun, even when you lose. (Assuming you have voice chat capabilities).

nobody is on from my clan now...5-10 today,certain times of day I can count of losses,but yesterday was all day junk teams...I swear they were bots.

I had like a 20 game win streak on saturday... so there's that...

You have to play aggressive and induce the collapses in your favor by taking out DDs and cruisers early.

not getting fun playing t8 cruisers,get in tier x battles is horrible..die really early unless you go 30k out of range of iowas etc..

3 : 20 wins would indicate an average of 7 losses in a row. this is pretty much exactly what I have been experiencing lately.

I have never experienced a 7 battle win streak, much less 20. don't think that would be much fun either, I play for close and hard fought battles. in my personal life as well.

DEATH TO THE IJN DDs   save our BBs

I know how you feel. I've been seeing CVs going off on their own into the enemy or DDs not even attempting to either spot or cap. 

7-13 today,little better..still clueless teams,the other teams seems to know what they are doing..i have to tell teams to move,,hiding at d will not win a game..

in tiripz with tier xs only 2 8s and we lost,only 3 left on my team,only 2 dead on theirs...tell me theres not a problem...lol

I have had similar experiences the last 2 days , most games are over within 8-9 minutes, and a had a few where you know the game is a loss in the first minute.

Almost every game yesterday our team lost a DD early on.

Going by the gameplay and some of the nonesense in chat, I assume it's still Spring Break in the U.S?

You can dynamic "div" with someone at the start. Though most players refuse.

I know I'm sort of reviving a dead thread, but whatever.

I've had a case of loss streaks lately this week. Don't let it get to you though, you'd be surprised at just how some wins can come to you at the most unexpected moments.

win rate is not what I care about...trying to have fun ....only noob 12 yr olds care about it.

Winning=fun for you it sounds like so you should try to get together with a couple of good players and try to influence battles that way. At the very least you have someone to talk to if you keep losing lol 

The problem is the game has been over tweaked. Tiers should try to stay together more often than they do. so what if certain tiers have smaller fleets. It is does not always have to be 12 on 12. Also the way the developers have tweaked the game, it has become a first person to cap wins and then everyone camps. It is getting very boring and with all of the concealment this and that going on, it is making it even more difficult to have fun. It feels as though games have been decided way to early in the match and I am on the verge of uninstalling this game. My Amagi is my favorite ship and bad match making either puts me in high tier games or games where my team is so stupid that they cannot even hit the floor if they aimed at it. Also Amagi is way to easy to spot and kill now a days. the fire mechanics in this game are broken, it is just no fun anymore and no one plays the naval battles as they should. I would put money on a fleet of cruisers sacking battleships 9-10 games because so many ships have over the top fire potential when firing HE. Cruisers are the new Battleships in this game. Either way I have just about lost interest with this game and the fact I cannot consistently win in my Amagi any more even after having it for 1500 games and amassing a 53% win loss record. I do not know what to do to turn this around but for the last two weeks it has been nothing but losses and I am not a bad player. Check out my stats on warshipstoday, Either way, congrats DEV team, you may be about to lose another player after spending so much time and a little bit of money supporting your product. I feel let down.

Congratulations,

A player with over 3200 battles is about to call it quits.

I've improved my winrate over the past few months by playing smarter, trying always to be a team player and playing mainly Tier 5 thru 8 ships.Many times I play for the win instead of maximum damage as I get careless and get blown up early. Early ship losses normally mean a team loss.

I am here to have fun.  Winning a battle is great because we get increased XP and credits.  But, I am just one ship out of 8 or 12.  I play the best that I can and try to learn from my mistakes.  Unless it is an organized team with voice chat, its pretty much everyone for themselves.  I accept that.  I still protect the CV and base.  I find myself being caught in a stampede of enemies trying to protect the CV or base, but that's just part of the game.  Think of Iron Bottom Straits in the Solomons.  Those captains had to do it for real in life and death.  Its just a GAME.

The MM is a joke.

Anyone who defends it is benefitting from its inherent biases.

What are these 'biases'?

1) Placing more good players on one team and too many bad players on the other (how many blow outs do we see? case closed)

2) Having your well aimed (read accurate) shots/volleys continually and/or barely hit not just once or twice but almost all of them.

3) Having the enemy counter fire almost always hit - this 'conveniently' happens alongside #2.

4) Buying premium ships and/or premium playing time to gain advantage (P2W).

5) The denials by the vocal defenders of WoWS that say there are no 'biases' in the MM. ROFL.

How many battles actually go the distance time-wise and/or to just a few ships a side at the end of the battle. Not many.

Not nearly anywhere near the number that are joke blow outs.

The MM is a joke. Some would say it is a blatant WG cheat. I happen to agree with this sentiment.

The MM is a joke.

Anyone who defends it is benefitting from its inherent biases.

What are these 'biases'?

1) Placing more good players on one team and too many bad players on the other (how many blow outs do we see? case closed)

2) Having your well aimed (read accurate) shots/volleys continually and/or barely hit not just once or twice but almost all of them.

3) Having the enemy counter fire almost always hit - this 'conveniently' happens alongside #2.

4) Buying premium ships and/or premium playing time to gain advantage (P2W).

5) The denials by the vocal defenders of WoWS that say there are no 'biases' in the MM. ROFL.

How many battles actually go the distance time-wise and/or to just a few ships a side at the end of the battle. Not many.

Not nearly anywhere near the number that are joke blow outs.

The MM is a joke. Some would say it is a blatant WG cheat. I happen to agree with this sentiment.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in a while, I won't even waste my time proving your​ wrong because I doubt how many facts I point out you'll still disagree. 

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in a while, I won't even waste my time proving your​ wrong because I doubt how many facts I point out you'll still disagree.

I play 3 ships, Erie, St Louis, Phoenix.  I am under 50% wins in random battles in all.  One I am only 43% win ration.  I am usually in the top half of my assigned team so I don't believe I am dragging the team down.  If MM were flawless everyone would be at 50% with 1-2% deviation based on RNG and random captain errors.  Does anyone know if MM matches ships against ships or does it also match the player vs player based on skill?

I have had similar experiences the last 2 days , most games are over within 8-9 minutes, and a had a few where you know the game is a loss in the first minute.

Almost every game yesterday our team lost a DD early on.

Going by the gameplay and some of the nonesense in chat, I assume it's still Spring Break in the U.S?

Much worse actually, Schools are gradually starting their Summer Vacations.

When your team mates are shooting at each other and/or just shooting at random at the beginning of a match, you know you're screwed. Fail team.

This game is geared towards damage. Wins do not mean anything. I enjoy the win more and enjoy the strategy involved with the game. Some games I do high damage and lose and some, little damage and more kills for the win. But mistake nothing about it, this game judges you on damage and that is all. Surviving the match is very important also. you cannot help your team either way if you die in the first 2 minutes.