Slntreaper

WoWs Anime VO mod?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

Just wondering if there is an anime voice pack standalone for WoWs, I already have everything else I need to be a weeb but not a voice pack.

Thanks!

Slntreaper

i dont know about a standalone, im sure there is one if you search in the forums search function, but for now the only fully functional (all commands work) one i know of is the in game arpeggio voice over  (which is enabled in the venila client by clicking the enable arp ships in the rotary, and then selecting them in the voice over menu)

or use vikingDD's modpack, possibly aslans but i haven't used that in months, and ive never gotten hakabases modpack to work, so vikings is the only one i know of that has one. http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/84989-0640-anime-related-skins-collection-modpack/

Posted (edited) · Report post

The game client has Arpeggio of Blue Steel voice overs that can be selected from the language options within the Audio tab, I don't know if they show up if you don't have ARP ships though. In case you don't I have this mod.

There's also this mod for Haifuri.

Edited by GoldPile

The game client has Arpeggio of Blue Steel voice overs that can be selected from the language options within the Audio tab, I don't know if they show up if you don't have ARP ships though. In case you don't I have this mod.

There's also this mod for Haifuri.

they do, but you still have to enable ARP ships in the port carousel, just like if you had the ships.

they do, but you still have to enable ARP ships in the port carousel, just like if you had the ships.

I recall some thread in this forum section that asked for a mod to enable the display of ARP ships for non-ARP owners. That suggests that if you don't own them then you can't use the voice overs.

I recall some thread in this forum section that asked for a mod to enable the display of ARP ships for non-ARP owners. That suggests that if you don't own them then you can't use the voice overs.

odd... i had a friend recently join, and he was able to use the carousel to enable the VO (he just joined this month)....

Posted (edited) · Report post

odd... i had a friend recently join, and he was able to use the carousel to enable the VO (he just joined this month)....

*shrug* As I own all ARP ships I have no way of testing it. I also cannot see Dragon ships as I don't own any.

Also here's the thread.

Edited by GoldPile

*shrug* As I own all ARP ships I have no way of testing it. I also cannot see Dragon ships as I don't own any.

Also here's the thread.

you can always test that by making a test dummy account :P

you can always test that by making a test dummy account :P

I did, it was the Public Test. :trollface:

I thought they removed ARP voices until I remembered I didn't have ARP ships.

You can also try my VO mod "Voices of the Abyss" - I've changed a lot of ingame phrases with voices of girls from the Abyssal Fleet. It can be installed with my modpack.

It works without any Arp/Dragon ships turned on - it just has to be selected in the options. It doesn't replace ALL phrases but it was done intentionally - I wanted the game to sound like a battle against the Abyssals